SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from the truth Roy boy. I’m not affiliated with the club I’m a member of a club down the peninsula and have a family member who plays for endeavour hills. Went down as mentioned on the one occasion last season and never seen a coach rant and crack the shits as much as he did. From what I heard playing group got him into those grand finals on talent not from the coaching.

Knifed the out going coach in the back at the end of season.

Bloody quick to throw this guy under the bus down at the Falcs.
Would of thought he made some good changes & did good things for the
Far from the truth Roy boy. I’m not affiliated with the club I’m a member of a club down the peninsula and have a family member who plays for endeavour hills. Went down as mentioned on the one occasion last season and never seen a coach rant and crack the shits as much as he did. From what I heard playing group got him into those grand finals on talent not from the coaching.

So much talent?.
If they where as good as you say, they should have won both shouldn’t they?.

I wasn't accusing Wagner, was just asking the question if there was sour grapes about him leaving at all. Your answer does give a different slant on it though. From an outsider it did appear weird that he left after sustained success, even though not the ultimate success. I don't spend enough time at Clayton to know exactly how they are going together. It seems like a good fit though.

Bloody quick to throw this guy under the bus down at the Falcs.
Would of thought he made some good changes & did good things for the

So much talent?.
If they where as good as you say, they should have won both shouldn’t they?.
They might of if they were coached better with a game plan and structures.

I wasn't accusing Wagner, was just asking the question if there was sour grapes about him leaving at all. Your answer does give a different slant on it though. From an outsider it did appear weird that he left after sustained success, even though not the ultimate success. I don't spend enough time at Clayton to know exactly how they are going together. It seems like a good fit though.

The story he gave the Club & playing group was he wanted more family time & take a step back for year.
There was talk that he wasn’t paid any money for his 2 years service of coaching & as I’ve never coached at any level or have any intention.
I could imagine it would be a massive commitment & take up a lot of spear time.
If this is true, that’s very average from the E/Hills footy club not to pay a senior coach at any level, especially after the work that goes into coaching these days.

Maybe they just didn't have enough div3 knowledge 🤔 maybe they need to hire 4 more assistants & they can have knowledge on EVERY div 3 club. I reckon it's just a knowledge thing here, clays will bounce back hard once they have the right Div 3 knowledge at their club
What are they going to do with him next year when they appoint a Div 4 assistant coach?

Last edited:
I got a funny feeling old Wagner here may be the man himself Robert dippa. Read back all his comments and I think we may be on a winner here

Yeah my thoughts exactly, maim reason Clayton put him was his knowledge of Div 3. I thought you would put on. Div 2 coach or higher to improve. Funniest reason I have ever read. If they went from Div 2 to Div 1 then appoint. Div1 ass coach not the other wa y around. What are they going to do with him next year when they appoint a Div 4 coach?
I got a funny feeling old Wagner here may be the man himself Robert dippa. Read back all his comments and I think we may be on a winner here

Incorrect Bounceback

I’m from a SFNL Div3 club yes & yes i do know the bloke very well.

But no I’m not Dippa

Incorrect Bounceback

I’m from a SFNL Div3 club yes & yes i do know the bloke very well.

But no I’m not Dippa

WTF?. I didn’t say you are Dipper, Leftfoottorpedoe did so get your facts right. I wouldn’t give a toss either way.

Just saying Clayton Pres appointed him/you due to knowledge of Div 3 as they came down, read their Presser.

End Hills have form in regard to discrediting people when they depart.

The story he gave the Club & playing group was he wanted more family time & take a step back for year.
There was talk that he wasn’t paid any money for his 2 years service of coaching & as I’ve never coached at any level or have any intention.
If this is true, that’s very average from the E/Hills footy club not to pay a senior coach at any level, especially after the work that goes into coaching these days.

Never paid the previous coach for 3 years prior to Dippa either & he only missed 1 or 2 training sessions in that time also.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wouldn’t push out a senior coach after two years when he has brought a football club to higher success then it has had before since commencing.

By the sounds this bloke has ruffled a few feathers and has turned his playing group against him so he’s ran off to another club in the same league to get revenge.

Shows more about his character then his coaching skills.

Po
You wouldn’t push out a senior coach after two years when he has brought a football club to higher success then it has had before since commencing.

By the sounds this bloke has ruffled a few feathers and has turned his playing group against him so he’s ran off to another club in the same league to get revenge.

Shows more about his character then his coaching skills.
Poor bloke not even in here to defend himself. I’m sure Wagner will let him know about it all as there close mates.

Geez there is some dribble being written here.

Surely if Hills coaches weren't being paid, The coaches would have been well aware before taking on the job.
It would also stand to reason that if the coach isn't being paid, then said club probably doesnt have the resources to spend big on players.

If Dipper gave it his all under those circumstances before moving on, then good luck to him.

FTR I think he did an exceptional job.

Poor bloke is getting a pasting in here after taking the club to the promise land twice. Although failed both times did something right to make it happen for them. Let's see how they go without him there this year. Tipping a big season for the Clay's with him on board.Will be a great support to Jason and his knowledge of the division will be a big assest.
Good luck to dippa great personality and a great bloke.

Poor bloke is getting a pasting in here after taking the club to the promise land twice. Although failed both times did something right to make it happen for them. Let's see how they go without him there this year. Tipping a big season for the Clay's with him on board.Will be a great support to Jason and his knowledge of the division will be a big assest.
Good luck to dippa great personality and a great bloke.

im tipping it was his DIV3 knowledge why the clays did so well against HP ?? could be wrong but with all that DIV3 knowledge, how could've they gone so bad?Speaking of public knowledge, How does one explain Clayton coach Smiths comments in the local leader late march last month & I quote "when he contacted us and said he wanted to come over, it was a no-brainer" BUT public knowledge is he told EH he was approached by Clayton...... wonder if anyone at Clayton can actually acknowledge? Either way, theres alot of knowledge this year down at Clayton, best of luck clays!!!

If some of these rumours are true it’s not painting a good picture for the bloke. Saying one thing doing another. Wonder if Clayton knew what they were getting themselves into when hiring him. This bloke wouldn’t last half a season at my club down here on the peninsula if his actions are true in what has been said. Heard he even got pissed with the players on a training camp and got into a scuffle with a senior player.

If some of these rumours are true it’s not painting a good picture for the bloke. Saying one thing doing another. Wonder if Clayton knew what they were getting themselves into when hiring him. This bloke wouldn’t last half a season at my club down here on the peninsula if his actions are true in what has been said. Heard he even got pissed with the players on a training camp and got into a scuffle with a senior player.

You know too much to not be from EH big guy

3 of 3 Round one (not hard in this 6 team div) so I'll have another crack:

EH V HP - HP by 2 goals, should be a cracking game. HP flag favorites and EH on the next line
BR v Cerberus - BR too good at home and will win by 7 goals. Cerberus is a watch week to week.
Clayton v Ashwood - Ashwood by 10 points. Clayton very disappointing and will bounce back but Ashwood too strong.

I might go see the week to weekers tomorrow down Black Rock way. See if this is their week.

I'm thinking.... crack a can around 9ish.. wander over to old mates around 11ish ...
Hallam Pub 12 ish.. then Endeavour Hills around 1pm ish..

HP to win by 10 ish goals

But what I think and what happens are usually 2 different things.

Last edited:
I'm thinking.... crack a can around 9ish.. wander over to old mates around 11ish ...
Hallam Pub 12 ish.. then Endeavour Hills around 1pm ish..

HP to win by 10 ish goals

But what I think and what happens are usually 2 different things.

10 goals 10 points.. same shit..

I tipped this.. do I won I prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back