Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering we were top 4 before our injuries going into the last month, yeah I'd hazard to say it felt like we were a good chance, I think most people had us having a home final at that point.
And yet you didn't. So it's not a guarantee. Anything can happen. Richmond had 5 ACL injuries, plus another 10 to players from our best 22. Shit happens.

Freo all along has had all three of its first-round picks on the table for Bolton and Baker if Baker chose the Dockers. Will Baker jump? - Twomey

So its 10,11,18 for baker and bolton if baker chooses freeo? Lmao

So effectively that’s 10 + 11 for Bolton and 18 for Baker.
I know I sit on the Freo side of the fence but I’m guessing most would see that as overs, especially for Bolton, maybe closer to the mark for Baker (neutrals comments welcome here).
If so then we’d hope there would be a fair bit coming back in both cap space paid and later picks (Tigers future 2 perhaps?). Tigers newly acquired 20 would be ideal but that might be a hard sell.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So effectively that’s 10 + 11 for Bolton and 18 for Baker.
I know I sit on the Freo side of the fence but I’m guessing most would see that as overs, especially for Bolton, maybe closer to the mark for Baker (neutrals comments welcome here).
If so then we’d hope there would be a fair bit coming back in both cap space paid and later picks (Tigers future 2 perhaps?). Tigers newly acquired 20 would be ideal but that might be a hard sell.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Surely you just ask for Richmonds 24 or f2 and its pretty close?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back