Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel bad Richmond made him get up for an equal 5th speech, obviously had no idea what to say lol

Freo don't even have a speech for 5th place, surely Tiges could've cut one this year 😂
You're not getting him in to solve the space time continuum, that's for sure.

Has anywhere said Richmond want 9&10

They might be happy with 9&16, its a pretty bloody good offer

It’s looking more like 11 & 12 vs 11 & 20ish right now. The latter might be ok for an uncontracted Bolton - but not one with years to run on his contract.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After the back hander the Richmond president gave liam baker and bolton at the Bnf all the leverage just went to freo.. no way bolton is staying 9 and 16 take it or leave it

After the back hander the Richmond president gave liam baker and bolton at the Bnf all the leverage just went to freo.. no way bolton is staying 9 and 16 take it or leave it

Part of me would like the club to tell Bolton he is staying just to see him sook it up. Were gunna be shit for a few more years so let him rot in the VFL.
Tell him his non effort speech was pathetic so we aren't trading you.

It’s looking more like 11 & 12 vs 11 & 20ish right now. The latter might be ok for an uncontracted Bolton - but not one with years to run on his contract.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If he was Uncontracted then 9 would do the trick by itself, maybe throw in a 3rd roundee

If he was Uncontracted then 9 would do the trick by itself, maybe throw in a 3rd roundee
I doubt it. For just one example, when we got Tim Taranto it was 12 and 19, in a deal did not include salary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep extremely unprofessional.
One step below the saints.

Bad blood already between both parties ,shai ain’t coming back to punt road,
As such will be reflected in the trade price

Bravo 👏 Mr Richmond president

Freo offer 9&16, Richmond want 9&10. Landing place will be somewhere in between so maybe 9&10 with something going back Freos way. That's how I see it panning out.
His entire salary will be coming back if it's 9 & 10. More likely 9 & 16 with $3-500k per year of contract paid. Maybe a late pick coming back that Richmond aren't going to use. Win-win as far as I see. Think this'll be done quite quickly, neither club are generally dicks at the trade table, and there's enough to go round.

I genuinely think this gets done day 2 or 3 with everyone already on the same page. Very different media narrative around this compared to most of the others and will allow both clubs to focus on other things

Yep extremely unprofessional.
One step below the saints.

Bad blood already between both parties ,shai ain’t coming back to punt road,
As such will be reflected in the trade price

Bravo 👏 Mr Richmond president
fantastic. he can go to WCE with Baker and Graham for there first 2 picks this year and there first next year.
Everyone's a winner

I genuinely think this gets done day 2 or 3 with everyone already on the same page. Very different media narrative around this compared to most of the others and will allow both clubs to focus on other things
Yep, the clubs have been talking before Bolton announced his intention to move and no doubt the general gist of the trade has been worked through.

But have to admit I am finding it amusing reading thru the responses here pushing his value up or down based on what day of the week it is.

Genuine question to the Richmond fans finding the idea of 9 & 16 hilarious. Do you honestly think 9 & 10 are coming to you for Bolton? Contracts clearly mean 4/5ths of **** all these days, and 9 & 16 would be considered fair at best, overs if you're being honest. No media pushback either; Ralph would be pushing "Richmond aren't settling for less than 9 & 10" if that's what they wanted out there. Not sure what you're expecting?

Genuine question to the Richmond fans finding the idea of 9 & 16 hilarious. Do you honestly think 9 & 10 are coming to you for Bolton? Contracts clearly mean 4/5ths of **** all these days, and 9 & 16 would be considered fair at best, overs if you're being honest. No media pushback either; Ralph would be pushing "Richmond aren't settling for less than 9 & 10" if that's what they wanted out there. Not sure what you're expecting?

Nope, I've said that all along but if you get him for 9 & 16 we are getting ripped off IMO.

The fact so many Freo fans seem happy to trade 9 & 16 means this trade is more in your favour than ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back