Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny that fans views on what picks are reasonable is literally just agreeing with whatever the club says. Fans never seem to think that the club is OVER valuing a player

9 and 10 is very obviously overs and any Richmond fan who legitimately thinks otherwise is just being a nuffy. Doesn't mean we won't end up paying it (presumably with something coming back), but to sincerely suggest that Bailey Smith is worth one late first and Shai Bolton is worth two top 10 picks is just dumb

With where Freo finished this year they are essentially turning 9 + Lachie Schultz into Bolton, the only reason Freo fans are happy to give up 9 & 16 is because they know it's unders.
We are actually happy to give up overs to get Bolton in because we really like him

Thats why us fans are happy to give 9 and 16 AKA overs

It's funny that fans views on what picks are reasonable is literally just agreeing with whatever the club says. Fans never seem to think that the club is OVER valuing a player

9 and 10 is very obviously overs and any Richmond fan who legitimately thinks otherwise is just being a nuffy. Doesn't mean we won't end up paying it (presumably with something coming back), but to sincerely suggest that Bailey Smith is worth one late first and Shai Bolton is worth two top 10 picks is just dumb

I have always said this will be a deal that will be in the top 5 of draft picks paid in history .

I will be right .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to include croad but mcpharlin in there complicates things. Mcpharlin was a pick 10 so it's like something like croad + 10 for 1, 20 and 36
Yeah, but the cost was the hawks dynasty.

I don’t make the rules mate

It’s simple mathematics

If it makes you feel better , it will
Not be what we get , but it will be what you will pay
You’re leaving no room to back pedal are you. I don’t know what you’re expecting - because I don’t think you have stipulated but if you’re wrong and if it isn’t one of the top 5 trades in history - which none of your fellow Richmond posters are claiming - you’re going to look like a numpty aren’t you?

Your signature block even says you know that you know nothing.

Keep doing you though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back