Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo should and will take Bolton now

The talk of waiting for Warner is crazy talk IMO

What happens if it gets to this time next year, Sydney wins a premiership and offer Chad the captaincy, and he changes his mind and decides to stay – Freo would miss out on both

Or say Freo has a few injuries, has another slightly disappointing year, and at the same time WCE start to, at long last, rise up the ladder and Chad decides to pick WCE instead?

No, you take Bolton now, and if Chad is available in a year, you find the draft capital you need then

The Bolton deal is probably already done, 10, 11 and then some salary paid and a later pick back to Freo

And all the cherry picking stats to try to prove that Bolton is not that good is laughable, and poor attempts at trolling – you only have to watch the guy play – he regularly does freakish things that change the course of games – he’s exactly what Freo need – and best of all from Freo’s point of view, he’s available and he’s keen to come back to WA

Blair hates doing media.
With Dodo gone, I'm not sure any of them like it, still weird the biggest player of the period got to sneak in without an interview. Clearly there was some agreement everyone had to do one

There is an interview on our club website. A whole lot of nothing.
Yeah, we had the same (assuming it's a club interview). If Walls had have said how much he loved the draft anymore I'd have fallen asleep.

Really nice player when up and about but has a high degree of flakiness. Buyer beware. This has all the trademarks of a disaster for Freo. If I were them I’d take their firsts to the draft rather than trade them away for Bolton.

Blair Hartley did speak this morning.

Only thing I got from was his tip toe around the "quality of the draft" thing was pretty funny.

Basically everyone else: Absolutely ripper draft, want more picks in it
Hartley: Meh

The minute trade period is over he'll be spruiking it as looking like the greatest draft of all time. The games they have to play are hilarious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL hate us we weren't meant to win 3 flags in 4 years:tearsofjoy:
We swung our dicks by holding a full press conference and said precisely nothing.
I bet you there was some mix up and now Hutchy is running around, mouth of food, screaming and spitting at some intern as to why Richmond didnt get on his radio show

I bet you there was some mix up and now Hutchy is running around, mouth of food, screaming and spitting at some intern as to why Richmond didnt get on his radio show
Cal is still waiting

Polish Waiting GIF by Loud Lacquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back