Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that it is becoming clear that Freo and the Tigers cannot come to a deal, it will be interesting if a deal can be done with West Coast or if he will go back to Richmond.

Hopefully he just comes back to the tigers
Where are you getting that from? The deal will get done.

Now that it is becoming clear that Freo and the Tigers cannot come to a deal, it will be interesting if a deal can be done with West Coast or if he will go back to Richmond.

Hopefully he just comes back to the tigers

It's 2 days into trade period. How is anything clear on what will happen...

I have always stated, that Bolton may be traded, but only if it is in the top 5, in draft picks paid, all time.

I also said, Baker would be trade for a pick between 10-15, and everyone laughed

What have any of you ever said that was proven right?

IMO Eagles plan on splitting pick 3 is to get Shai Bolton in. Club wont openly admit it but I think its more of a chance then anyone is realising atleast

Issue is we wont be able to split pick 3

Yep, mention trading with West Coast and the Freo FOMO will kick in and Walls will crack*.

I would love West Coast to swoop in with Pick 3 imagine the melts from both Eagles & Freo supporters

Now that it is becoming clear that Freo and the Tigers cannot come to a deal, it will be interesting if a deal can be done with West Coast

If Bolton chose West Coast. That would be hilarious. I'm all for it.

And if it does happen we (Richmond and Freo peeps)can all be friends and even help you fleece them but not top 5 of all time because I want my 250.

*not hahahahahaha we're all terrified, mortified, petrified and stupefied by this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO Eagles plan on splitting pick 3 is to get Shai Bolton in. Club wont openly admit it but I think its more of a chance then anyone is realising atleast

Issue is we wont be able to split pick 3

Trade out Barrass to then top up with Baker and Bolton to win a flag before Gov and Yeo retire?

If this doesn't happen Freo miss out on their best chance of getting a dangerous forward half and Richmond get left with an unhappy player while missing out on draft picks that could set them up long-term.

There are 16 other clubs hoping this trade doesn't go through. So please stamp your feet Richmond.

If this doesn't happen Freo miss out on their best chance of getting a dangerous forward half and Richmond get left with an unhappy player while missing out on draft picks that could set them up long-term.

There are 16 other clubs hoping this trade doesn't go through. So please stamp your feet Richmond.
Did you read above? Freo already shopping pick 11, so trade is dead.

Enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back