Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard we are going to give him up for their pick 26 just to annoy Freo
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

75% of the fan base think he's worth 3 first rounders. This would be comedy gold.

I'd be filthy if we did the deal for 9 and 16.

That pick 9 is behind an Ashcroft bid and Battle compo so ends up being 11. Then 16 will become 19 or 20 with other academy plays.

Bolton is a star and not many in the game can do what he can do. Richmond should hold the contract unless it's 9 and 10.
Very true not many players can miss directly in front of the goals, as much as him.

Now that it is becoming clear that Freo and the Tigers cannot come to a deal, it will be interesting if a deal can be done with West Coast or if he will go back to Richmond.

Hopefully he just comes back to the tigers

You ring Trade Radio don't you?

I have always stated, that Bolton may be traded, but only if it is in the top 5, in draft picks paid, all time.

I also said, Baker would be trade for a pick between 10-15, and everyone laughed

What have any of you ever said that was proven right?

I didn't want to trade in Jesse Hogan and instead wanted to draft Bailey Smith & Bobby Hill.

Now that it is becoming clear that Freo and the Tigers cannot come to a deal, it will be interesting if a deal can be done with West Coast or if he will go back to Richmond.

Hopefully he just comes back to the tigers
Did you read above? Freo already shopping pick 11, so trade is dead.

Enjoy
Oh boy….. cry more lads

IMG_6472.gif

Live footage of Optus stadium when news comes through Richmond have walked away from the trade.
No chance we can fit Mbappe in our cap.

Edit: accounting for Euro:AUD, he gets $51m a year. So more than 3 AFL clubs entire salary caps. Greedy campaigner, not willing to take less to win flags.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s say Freo choose to not offer 10&11 and you don’t get Shai Bolton.

You start 1-5 next year and the media get a hold of Freo for not giving up the pick that was only 7 picks the difference.

Difference between 7 picks costing longmuir his job.

You start 1-5 next year and the media get a hold of Freo for not giving up the pick that was only 7 picks the difference.

If we are 1-5 without Bolton then we were right to keep our picks as we wouldn't be in the window we thought we were and need to reload through the draft.

Longmuirs problem, not Fremantle problem.

We’ve added 3 quality kids to our list that can take the place of Walters, Fyfe and JOM.

We’ve shifted back our window 12-24 months, but could still easily be 5-0 without Bolton.

How does Richmond handle sitting bottom of the ladder with a small forward starved of the ball getting a million a year? Then staying bottom for 5-10 years as the new Tassie team raids all the top picks and talent.

You end up with Andrew Gaff level talent instead of Jeremy Cameron (might be confusing my drafts but the point stands).

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back