Confirmed Shai Bolton, pick 14 & F3 (Rich) traded to Fremantle for picks 10, 11 & 18

Remove this Banner Ad

When you finish top 4 and Bolton is flying, you won't care what you paid.
What a majority of freo people are missing. You want elite you need to pay especially with years on his contract.

Tbh I think we did well to throw 18 in and get 14 back. Was probably our deal that if we give 10 and 11 you'll upgrade 18 to 14 for us.

Feels like this one's been dealt smack bang in the middle of what both sides wanted.

It's more than I'd have paid but its a seriously good win win trade. Rare.

I Like It Nyc GIF by 8it

It's essentially 2 firsts and we are still in draft at 14? Since it always seemed to be 10/11 were Richmond's asking point we essentially upgraded 18 to 14 in this trade.

No one got reamed. Richmond's doomed to the wooden spoon and we have an elite player and pick 14.

Also part of the deal David Walls has to get a tattoo 3121 on each Butt cheek

Heard Walls wanted your signed wooden spoon for the next 5 years so he can enjoy some meat soup.

Can we borrow your Trophy cabinet I heard it's empty

I'd like to take moment to thank west coast for helping us get Shai Bolton

Now do us a solid and don't pick berry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upgrade of 18 to 14 and a Future 3rd, which makes the pick 11 around a pick 13 average or so. So Lombard, Kako, and Ashcroft bids and then Picks 13 and 14 - but the 14 is more like 16 after giving 18 and the Future 3rd (Pick 40ish) back.

Pretty solid all round, I'd say.

Wont even be close to 37 come draft time next year. Probably 50.
Yeah but then you have to shift all the other picks back and it looks much worse for Blaisee, I was doing him a solid

Edit: it also won't go that far back with the new points system, clubs will have to hold earlier picks for bids, which means earlier picks get eaten up

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Shai Bolton, pick 14 & F3 (Rich) traded to Fremantle for picks 10, 11 & 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back