MRP / Trib. Shane McAdam Bump on Jacob Wehr

Remove this Banner Ad

Kossie pickett was flying through the air two feet off the ground.. and collected smith in the head.

mcadams feet don’t leave the front and he connects with the body.. but unfortunately the whiplash forces wehr’s head forward and it contacts Shane’s body.

mcadam layer the exact same bump in the preseason game against west coast and the west coast player say it coming and shifted his body sideways so he took the impact side on..
the Tv commentator‘s praised mcadam for that very same bump!.

I expect Shane to get a game or two but if he gets more than kossie does.. the league is a joke.

Straight to Tribunal - Pickett WTF?
What the **** this makes no sense. McAdam's bump was to the chest, head whiplashed into back of shoulder. How is this graded worse than Picket's which was directly to the neck/head and off the ground? Wehr passed concussion test so only difference in severity was he was down on the ground for longer and didn't bounce back up like Smith.

What the * this makes no sense. McAdam's bump was to the chest, head whiplashed into back of shoulder. How is this graded worse than Picket's which was directly to the neck/head and off the ground? Wehr passed concussion test so only difference in severity was he was down on the ground for longer and didn't bounce back up like Smith.
NFI it’s totally illogical

What a fxxkn joke this league is.. pickett jumps two feet off the ground and elbows straight to smiths head.. 2 games no trubunal..

Mcadam never leaves the ground and bumps the body. Tribunal.

Its a fxxkn sickeningly biased league.

Cotchin, franklin and the other favourites can do as they please and barely get punished.

As expected Christian lol. After they butcher the two charges yesterday they come down hard on this one…

Bud- deserved 2 weeks
Pickett- should have been referred to the tribunal
McAdam- 3 seems about right maybe 4.

What a fxxkn joke this league is.. pickett jumps two feet off the ground and elbows straight to smiths head.. 2 games no trubunal..

Mcadam never leaves the ground and bumps the body. Tribunal.

Its a fxxkn sickeningly biased league.

Cotchin, franklin and the other favourites can do as they please and barely get punished.

Caused head contact he’s liable whether it’s direct or whiplash his bumping action caused it when he could have tackled. Now the Pickett one is a farce I agree with that but BOTH should have been referred

If McAdam got 2 straight up I’d have no issue. In isolation it was bad. It was a classic old school good bump but in todays game we can’t have good old school bumps and that’s fine no issue here.

How the **** can you turn yourself into a cannonball and get two on the spot but this ends being the one that has to go to the tribunal? Are we suspending action or outcome? Outcome was that Wehr spent 20 seconds longer sucking wind in than Smith did and both played on. Action well one looks a lot worse than the other.

Chrisitan is a ****ing joke and I hope the new ceo rids the game of this complete joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caused head contact he’s liable whether it’s direct or whiplash his bumping action caused it when he could have tackled. Now the Pickett one is a farce I agree with that but BOTH should have been referred
i have no doubt mcadam deserves to miss a game or two.

but more than pickett?…

pickett
  • was crude and unnecessary
  • left the ground by two feet at least
  • contacted directly with the head
  • was late and so smith didn’t even have possession of the ball
  • smith played on

mcadam
  • went in low and made contact with the body initially before maybe contact with the head.. it’s still unsure from the shit grainy footage.
  • both mcadam‘s feet stayed on the ground
  • wehr had possession of the ball at the time of contact
  • Wehr played on after a test.

Both players deserve time off.. one more than the other and that one ain’t mcadam.

this league is disgusting.. it’s doesn’t even bother trying to hide its bias against interstate clubs and players that aren’t in the “favourites” club.

but more than pickett?…

pickett
  • smith played on

mcadam
  • went in low and made contact with the body initially before maybe contact with the head.. it’s still unsure from the s**t grainy footage.

Both players deserve time off.. one more than the other and that one ain’t mcadam.

this league is disgusting.. it’s doesn’t even bother trying to hide its bias against interstate clubs and players that aren’t in the “favourites” club.
I dont think it's bias against a non-vic club in this instance. Moreso that Michael Christian is horribly inconsistent and incompetent most of them time.

but more than pickett?…

pickett
  • smith played on

mcadam
  • went in low and made contact with the body initially before maybe contact with the head.. it’s still unsure from the s**t grainy footage.

Both should have been referred they got the Pickett one horribly wrong it should have been graded as intentional or at worst severe impact (like
McAdam . If you make any contact whether it be direct or whiplash you are liable when you had the opportunity to make a normal Tackling motion.

I dont think it's bias against a non-vic club in this instance. Moreso that Michael Christian is horribly inconsistent and incompetent most of them time.
True… Michael Christian is a complete moron. Can’t disagree with that…

Might work for McAdam actually. Now crows have no choice as it’s sent to tribunal. If the mro made a decision of 3-4 games crows probably would have laid down and taken it. Now we have no choice we might get it down to 2 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back