Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

He chose to bump instead of tackle and clearly it is high contact, low impact. Only thing that saves him is if they grade it careless instead of intentional, which is probably what happens.
I completely agree with you. Although I don't know what his intention was if not to get him in the head...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm peds wasn't a 'hit' at all
Oh, I was thinking of McAdam, but they are white hot on that type of tackle. Look I’d love for him to get done obviously but I just can’t see it, if they reckon the Pickett and Buddy hits were more glances this is equivalent to someone playing with your hair

That’s not a suspension
Given there are no structural guidelines as to how the MRO works, no one would have a clue how these incidents will be classified.

Christian has made it a complete mess as he rewrites his rule book depending on his current vibe.

How’s his luck this year. Round 1 bumps a bloke, knocks the wind out of him and gets 3 weeks which derails his season. Works hard to get back , plays some great footy and then second last round gets a bump, fractures his cheekbone - and the bloke gets 2 weeks! 2

Hopefully he has more luck next year!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
How’s his luck this year. Round 1 bumps a bloke, knocks the wind out of him and gets 3 weeks which details his season. Works hard to get back , plays some great footy and then second last round gets a bump, fractures his cheekbone - and the bloke gets 2 weeks! 2

Hopefully he has more luck next year!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Was super close to taking a very tough mark at full pace just before that kick that went OOF for the Keays ‘goal’. Would have been lining up from 15 metres out with very little angle, don’t think we would be worrying about the post then!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back