Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

As the season has gone on it's become apparent Adelaide's fatal flaw was not having McAdam give evidence. Most other players with similar charges has testified "nup, didn't mean it" and had charges dropped/reduced

As the season has gone on it's become apparent Adelaide's fatal flaw was not having McAdam give evidence. Most other players with similar charges has testified "nup, didn't mean it" and had charges dropped/reduced
I have no idea why he didn't give evidence, however, it is possible he didn't feel comfortable in doing so. This may or may not be a cultural thing......

I have no idea why he didn't give evidence, however, it is possible he didn't feel comfortable in doing so. This may or may not be a cultural thing......
It's way more likely that it was the club's legal representative's idea. And it was considered the smart move at the time, player's can make it worse by saying the wrong thing.

It's only as the seasons gone on that the tribunal has proven completely gullible.

So the indigenous player hits a white player = suspension

White players hits an indigenous player = no suspension

Seems kinda racist
Yep, we should support him to sue Michael Christian and the AFL Tribunal on the basis of racism.

If it ended up getting traction in the media, the AFL would crap themselves and Christian's position would be untenable.

Hopefully we're stacking all the crappy luck, tough draw, close losses, dodgy umpiring decisions, ridiculous country town road trips and B.S. tribunal calls into this one season

So next season can be the Year of the Crow where everything comes up Thrillhouse

Hopefully we're stacking all the crappy luck, tough draw, close losses, dodgy umpiring decisions, ridiculous country town road trips and B.S. tribunal calls into this one season

So next season can be the Year of the Crow where everything comes up Thrillhouse
Expecting business as usual and a game in New Zealand vs St Kilda after a trip to Darwin either side of the bye.

Expecting business as usual and a game in New Zealand vs St Kilda after a trip to Darwin either side of the bye.
And Fremantle away in the last round as a change up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember we have to pay for Gather round for the next 20 years.

I agree with Lewis. It wasn’t dirty by McCartin, but it was a bump that resulted in a broken jaw.

The Sydney market is so important to the AFL.

The umpiring prior to that goal umpiring decision was terrible on Saturday night. Then this from the tribunal.

You do have to question.

There are already advantages re Academies and I know there are reasons for that.

It is such a manufactured competition.

McAdam was excellent in the latter half of the season. Let’s hope he recovers, takes mark of the year next year and plays in plenty of wins.

I agree with Lewis. It wasn’t dirty by McCartin, but it was a bump that resulted in a broken jaw.

The Sydney market is so important to the AFL.

The umpiring prior to that goal umpiring decision was terrible on Saturday night. Then this from the tribunal.

You do have to question.

There are already advantages re Academies and I know there are reasons for that.

It is such a manufactured competition.

McAdam was excellent in the latter half of the season. Let’s hope he recovers, takes mark of the year next year and plays in plenty of wins.
It’s just a bastardised competition run by corrupt arseholes.

My interest in the AFL is at an all time low and this is my last year as a member

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back