Shannon Byrnes put up for trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, I think the best trade for Byrnes is to package him up with our second round pick (#33) and trade for a higher pick.

I would have thought that Freo, WC, Melbourne and Sydney all need more speed, and could be potential takers.

Small and can't kick to save himself.

With that said he does get it a fair bit and often looks (but isn't) dangerous.

Kicked three goals twice this season with limited game time (would be lucky to ever get much more than 60% game time at Geelong) - could come into his own if he gets a better shot at it

Seriously though, I think the best trade for Byrnes is to package him up with our second round pick (#33) and trade for a higher pick.

I would have thought that Freo, WC, Melbourne and Sydney all need more speed, and could be potential takers.

We don't need rubbish players thanks - and being a supporter of a team that had 4 wins - i know a rubbish player when i see one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byrnes is a hack in Geelong's 22.
But a valid contributor in most other teams.

IMO.
I personalyl wouldn't mind him at Carlton.

Don't think we need to chuck in our 4th rounder. Whats your second rounder? Pick 23?

I reckon Byrnes+#33 for #23 is a reasonable deal for both clubs.
If it's the difference between getting the deal done or not, the 4th round pick will be thrown at them at 200kmph. We won't use it anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shannon Byrnes put up for trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back