Shaun Atley trade value

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Roos dead keen on him for Dees apparently. Is contracted so they would have to pay up. Word is Roos willing to pay.

Can't imagine what they could possibly give us in return for him, apart from draft picks. Is he really willing to pay the kind of overs he would have to?

• Atley hasn't come on as much as he should've at this stage IMO.. He has a lot more to offer.. As a demon supporter, I'd be keen as mustard to get him on board.. Straight swap for Watts.. potentially if Watts wants out...

I wouldn't let him go. Will be a gun. Would require a very good player as he was already a high draft pick and shown that he was worth it.

I certainly don't want to see him go.

• Atley hasn't come on as much as he should've at this stage IMO.. He has a lot more to offer.. As a demon supporter, I'd be keen as mustard to get him on board.. Straight swap for Watts.. potentially if Watts wants out...

I would be really disappointed if we swapped Atley for Watts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North get pick 2(!) that they can than give to Gold Coast for Swallow. High picks are useless with Macca being committed too unless you are open to taking Boyd if GWS try to force your hand :D

North give up Atley and their 1st rounder 8-9 to Melbourne. North than get pick 2 for Swallow/Boyd or whoever they please and McDonald in the 2nd round.

Melbourne on-trade Norths pick to GWS for Taylor Adams (and maybe word them up about not bidding for McDonald.

North were keen on Watts last year, that's for sure.

North get pick 2(!) that they can than give to Gold Coast for Swallow. High picks are useless with Macca being committed too unless you are open to taking Boyd if GWS try to force your hand :D

North give up Atley and their 1st rounder 8-9 to Melbourne. North than get pick 2 for Swallow/Boyd or whoever they please and McDonald in the 2nd round.

Melbourne on-trade Norths pick to GWS for Taylor Adams (and maybe word them up about not bidding for McDonald.

FS bidding is b4 trade period.

DOP didn't you say last year Sam Wright was headed to The dogs for one of their first picks?

I doubt Atley will go anywhere, he has the highest ceiling of any of our young brigade. also he is contracted so melbourne would have to pay through the teeth for him.

DOP didn't you say last year Sam Wright was headed to The dogs for one of their first picks?

I doubt Atley will go anywhere, he has the highest ceiling of any of our young brigade. also he is contracted so melbourne would have to pay through the teeth for him.

Said we were keen to get pick 5 to get Stringer. Who did the Dogs take at pick 5?

See why the deal didn't get done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back