Certified Legendary Thread Shhhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra Sully, Twitter, football, inside information.... so much doesn't compute. Indeed, it's so lacking in any sort of credibility it's laughable.

Shhhh hears, as did a number of other people within earshot, that a certain star hawk was verbally dressed down for a sub-standard performance for almost an hour. No, it wasn't Alastair or anyone from the club, but their significant other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aw, I would have liked to see Young run burst down thhe wing in that game. :/ Though, I can understand why the boys declined. :)

~ Yaelius

Hmmmmm. Would have been a good experience for the boys. Agree its good that there are no injuries, but I know if I was them I would have loved to play. Wonder how much club involvement there was....

Just a snippet I picked up,

Brendan McCartney resigned today from Geelong as an assistant coach, off to the scum!! (fact)
This on twitter, although I would take this info with a grain of salt, as his trades on there were absolute tish!! He got about 2% right, and believe me, he posted dozens of twitters;

SpyandSource "" Essendon to confirm Bomber Thompson in a coaching capacity at Windy Hill in 2011 tomorrow at a press conference "

He certainly got over his lethargy fast, didn't he, (if true)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back