Shit Bloke Tom Lynch tells Tugboats to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome so far we are in line to take 8 first rounders in the national draft. :D

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Hamster Dancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am so shattered at the thought of Tom Lynch being disloyal to a football club that I am utterly speechless at such an unprecedented turn of events!

When was the last time Richmond nailed a first round pick ? Brett Dildo ?

Lol
Dustin Martin was pick 3, but he was useless for 300 games so I see your point.

It doesn't actually say that he wants a trade, but he is so injury prone he's probably not even worth keeping.

Yeah I agree with this, with all the money he is on and injury issues, Tiges are better off getting Lunch off the books (they definitely won't get a first round pick for him though.

Geez your club is coming from a long way back in your rebuild though.

Yeah I agree with this, with all the money he is on and injury issues, Tiges are better off getting Lunch off the books (they definitely won't get a first round pick for him though.

Geez your club is coming from a long way back in your rebuild though.

It is what it is,

At least the lines for the toilets will be short at tigers games for the foreseeable future lol. Always a silver lining

Is anyone not linked to Collingwood so far?

Heard we’re getting special dispensation for expand out list to 66 to accommodate all the players whose managers are linking them to us in a desperate attempt to get better contract bids

It's time for a new hashtag
#wantawaytiger

Just #cryger would cover it

Collingwood's leading goal kicker, Ollie Henry

Would have been a premiership player if he’d stayed :$ Instead…

52bfb798-596c-4234-98a5-b4440cbaa5df.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Shit Bloke Tom Lynch tells Tugboats to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back