Shit Bloke Tom Lynch tells Tugboats to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be surprised if you're club finally has to go to shitsville for a game next year, Eddies influence is starting to ebb at AFL house

Collingwood play way too many games at the G, surely you can't dispute that.

Why would I, what I was saying is now KP holds 40k no reason Collingwood cant take a trip down there like the rest of us not too mention interstate games, ridiculous that a 400 game player has never had to play at goombah.

Why would I, what I was saying is now KP holds 40k no reason Collingwood cant take a trip down there like the rest of us not too mention interstate games, ridiculous that a 400 game player has never had to play at goombah.

Spot on.
Also they should be forced to play in Alice Springs and Tassie too. Entitled *****

Parrot Lynch would be a good get for the Hawks ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. The Box Hill Hawks
parrot fighting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be surprised if you're club finally has to go to shitsville for a game next year

Aside from the philosophic objection that nobody should have to play at that misshapen cow paddock, I could not care less šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø We have a better winning % on the road than at home

Actually we play the correct number of games there. Itā€™s other Melbourne teams who play too few there because they donā€™t have the balls to tell the AFL to GAGF. but itā€™s easier for these minnows to complain about Collingwood than to grow a pair

As for NT and Tasmania, weā€™ll play there when they have teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Shit Bloke Tom Lynch tells Tugboats to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back