Shite Bolton tells the Tiges to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

2 first rounders for him, u mad bro?
Would just be partially undoing the damage from the Hopper/Taranto trades. You’re still way behind the 🎱.

Watch one, or even both, of them request a trade in the next few years as the losses continue to pile up. You’ll be lucky to get a bag of chips for them, due to their 7-year deals and potato status.

Tough luck, m7 m6 m5 m4 :embarrassedv1:

Would just be partially undoing the damage from the Hopper/Taranto trades. You’re still way behind the 🎱.

Watch one, or even both, of them request a trade in the next few years as the losses continue to pile up. You’ll be lucky to get a bag of chips for them, due to their 7-year deals and potato status.

Tough luck, m7 m6 m5 m4 :embarrassedv1:
I actually think they could take Rhicmond to court and have their contracts torn up given they were sold a false dream.
It was 100% unconscionable conduct by the Tuggers

#Concerning developments at Tigerland as the best player on their list (that shows just how bad their list really is) would rather go back to WA than play at Campaginer Road any longer. F@%king WA!

The future is looking increasingly grim for the Tiges as Hopper and Taranto are considering requesting trades to Guantanamo Bay, as they look for greener pastures.

Triggering Tiger
Aristotle Pickett
the avoca drover

Get in here and defend your dumpster fire of a club, or at the very least come in here so we can lol and lmao at you.

:$
Don’t tag me you minnow flog.

Dan Rioli leaving as well. Although annoyingly this leaves Richmond will a loaded draft pick haul.

The Tigers will come out of this dismal season and national draft smelling like the soap in Paris Hilton's bathroom if they play their cards right.

Don’t tag me you minnow flog.
My bad, the avoca drover . Sorry, the avoca drover .

Dan Rioli leaving as well. Although annoyingly this leaves Richmond will a loaded draft pick haul.

The Tigers will come out of this dismal season and national draft smelling like the soap in Paris Hilton's bathroom if they play their cards right.
High draft picks mean nothing if you don’t have senior players around to help develop and shield them (see: Melbourne when they were awful and the current Norf team)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liquidation sale
Hold Fire Sale GIF

Apparently he wan’t happy after all the players had their pay docked $500 each to buy some bricks, he’s seeking a refund on his exit

The money wasn't the issue, it's that he thought they were talking about different "bricks".

Lol remember when he took a bag of drugs from a member of the crowd after winning a game? What a cad.

Shai is staying unless some club wants to pay up. It's as simple as that.
Yes, everyone thrives when being held captive. I hope you don’t get a trade for him and he hangs around a few years poisoning all the youngsters and making the place even more uninviting, if that’s possible.

Yes, everyone thrives when being held captive. I hope you don’t get a trade for him and he hangs around a few years poisoning all the youngsters and making the place even more uninviting, if that’s possible.
Happy to keep one of the best players in the league . Your aspersion that he is poisonous is just racist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shite Bolton tells the Tiges to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back