Shite Bolton tells the Tiges to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard they did tell Richmond to GAGF....
Who isn’t telling Richmond to GAGF though, besides maybe the janitor who cleans the toilets at Punt Rd oval?

WCE & Freo to say no thanks.
Rich to turn around and say well if you don’t want to be here, find another club or we will post you in the VFL ressies for the rest of your contract. Tiges end up paying 50% of his contract for him to go out to pasture at LolNorf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who isn’t telling Richmond to GAGF though, besides maybe the janitor who cleans the toilets at Punt Rd oval?

Well, after the last couple of days their job seems to be getting a lot easier.

Hearing an Essendon assistant coach may be headlining the inclusions at Richmond this off-season to give Yze some much needed support.

They're THAT desperate to field players now?!?!

Triggering Tiger I think he's talking about you

lick wtf GIF by Cartoon Hangover

If our best players have us on the bottom, then why keep them?

Now what is concerning is clubs that hang on to players that throw in the towel when the heat is on.;)
Atleast zackah we have good players we can trade. Just hope we do it and get as many picks as possible. ;)

Jesus! :eekv1:

Tigers are going to be Norf levels of bad for the next 3-4 years.

I lolled at the Hopper and Taranto moves when they happened, but now I’m officially lmao-ing.
Look at this flog. You've just spend 20 years down the bottom, you make one prelim and then start chest beating. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Shite Bolton tells the Tiges to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back