Analysis Should we be pursuing a secondary market post-Hobart? If yes, then where?

Remove this Banner Ad

15000 at Carlton would make a lot more money for the club than 15000 at docklands.
Would it? Maybe before the purchase of the stadium when clubs needed minimum of 22k attendance to break even. Now that its completely AFL owned im sure they profit quite well from it. Its the atmosphere that sucks when theres 15k people there

I love WA. Whats our membership numbers for people who live there? 5%? 10%? More? The support we have when we play there is awesome. 1 or 2 games sold will be fine by me.
1 or 2 games ok against the Eagles and Dockers so if the reports are right that’s going to be 2 x $1 million =$2 million a year that’s means we have 9 games at Marvel which means we would need to fill the ground with 30K to 45k to make $$$$ and considering our support base which is made up of people that refuse to attend with there Bull💩excuses we need that to change.
If I was the club I’d be approaching the AFL and trying to get home games at the following times .
1: 8pm Friday nights on Foxtel as the 2nd game of the Double Header.
2: 2:30pm/3pm Saturday on Foxtel as part of the new super Saturday line up.
3:6pm Sunday night as part of either Foxtel or Channel 7 line.
If supporters say we can’t get to these games well you’re not coming to games at 1:10pm,1:40pm,4:40pm or 7:10pm games either.
So it’s up to the Board starting thinking straight for this club and not for the minority of Woke people at our club and as Supporters if you love this club start F:cking attending games or 2 games in WA will be 11 as the relocated Kangaroos and the 3rd fullime WA side.

1 or 2 games ok against the Eagles and Dockers so if the reports are right that’s going to be 2 x $1 million =$2 million a year that’s means we have 9 games at Marvel which means we would need to fill the ground with 30K to 45k to make $$$$ and considering our support base which is made up of people that refuse to attend with there Bull💩excuses we need that to change.
If I was the club I’d be approaching the AFL and trying to get home games at the following times .
1: 8pm Friday nights on Foxtel as the 2nd game of the Double Header.
2: 2:30pm/3pm Saturday on Foxtel as part of the new super Saturday line up.
3:6pm Sunday night as part of either Foxtel or Channel 7 line.
If supporters say we can’t get to these games well you’re not coming to games at 1:10pm,1:40pm,4:40pm or 7:10pm games either.
So it’s up to the Board starting thinking straight for this club and not for the minority of Woke people at our club and as Supporters if you love this club start F:cking attending games or 2 games in WA will be 11 as the relocated Kangaroos and the 3rd fullime WA side.
You dont need 35k to profit. Its way way way less than that. Thats prior to the afl owning the stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Should we be pursuing a secondary market post-Hobart? If yes, then where?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back