Shwab Quits

Remove this Banner Ad

I need the actual stats here. I remember someone in the media saying it was a "bit of a myth," but I can't remember the last time it (rebound syndrome) didn't eventuate.

C'mon someone: myth or not?

Originally posted by Daveo Plonk
I need the actual stats here. I remember someone in the media saying it was a "bit of a myth," but I can't remember the last time it (rebound syndrome) didn't eventuate.

C'mon someone: myth or not?

On the radio after Ayres quit they said it is a 50% winning record. But remember, when the coach quits the team usually has a very poor record, so 50% compared to the normal winning percentage of the team is quite high.

Originally posted by Pablo Forlàn
Schwabby must STAY.

Perhaps he can go to Officeworks and get a cardboard cut out of himself, MM can help him out :D , and someone at Hawthorn can plunk it up in the coaches box during the game for the cameras to see he's still on the job.... besides he ain't doing much being a coach of Hawthorn so he might as well do something worthwhile with his free time. :)

Who cares if they have a coach or not this week....they have nothing ready, the North guys still have to WAKE UP and put in the hard yards...there is no excuse to cough this game up otherwise JYD & the whole team will be a bigger laughing stock than the rabble at Punt Road.

Yeah, but that's Richmond, they are a complete basket case and Frawley didn't actually leave.

We can only hope that Schwab is staying on til the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by theox
By 14 pts at the gabba , had he not quit a couple of days before the margin could of been 114 pts.:D

definately not far from the truth

The Hawthorn didn't quit - he has been told that he will not be coaching next year despite having a contract to do so.
Poor old Schwabbie, everyone likes him but he can't coach!

Originally posted by Shinboners
......leading to a resurgence in the confidence of the Hawks. As a result, the Hawks finish the season with 6 straight wins, taking them off the bottom of the ladder and away from the wooden spoon.
*shudders*

Our #1 picks. OURS! OUUUUURS!.

Originally posted by Pablo Forlàn
Well at least he's still coaching this week.

The link in the first post did say:

"It was unclear whether he would step down immediately or continue until the end of the 2004 season."

Therefore what you said is still up in the air.

Originally posted by 3rdEchelon
The link in the first post did say:

"It was unclear whether he would step down immediately or continue until the end of the 2004 season."

Therefore what you said is still up in the air.

What part of "he is still coaching this week" don't you understand?

It's been mentioned in the press conference! :rolleyes:

Can someone tell channel 10 we're only up to round 17 with what they've just put on? (Reviewing the hawks season) Hope those hawks didn't see it.

Originally posted by Jess'#1Fan
Still if he quits before or after our game the Hawks will want to give him a good last game.

I love Jess Sinclair #9
Well, he's coaching to the end of the season, so we'll lose up until Round 22, beat Geelong who can claim their rightful spot as our bitches and we can send Schwab out on a high.

...ah who am I kiddin'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shwab Quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back