Signs that Freo Dockers players have been at your house..

Remove this Banner Ad

* Your wife turns up with a black eye and her credit card is missing
* Your kids trophies are all missing.
* You find a 7 foot street lamp in your living room and it seems to serve no purpose nor can it take a mark overhead or run.
* Your "last supper" painting has been replaced with a photo of Jeff Farmer on his knees with his arms raised to the heavens whilst fellating another male
* Someone's drawn a really ugly picture of a girl on your wall that looks like a tattoo. You cannot tell whether its a s**t nor how old it is.
* There are inflatable anchors littered over the house yet they strangley have 2 holes that seem to be orifices. You pause to think and realise they form a dual purpose for a Dockers supporter.
* There is a copy of a "7 year plan" on the wall which you assume is a warranty... yet the used car salesman Mr Connolly that signed it is no longer around.

You wake up with a ghey tattoo on your arm

It kind of feels like reject Essendon players have been in your house

You find an Andrew McLeod card stained with tears

Everyone is hiding in the cellar weeping and shaking like little girls.

Channel 7 just showed a pic of that nasty Josh Carr at a derby.

Everyone is hiding in the cellar weeping and shaking like little girls.

Channel 7 just showed a pic of that nasty Josh Carr at a derby.

UH OH !!!
Does that mean we have to listen to weeks and weeks off whinging Eagles supporters again on sports talk back radio having a cry, post derby.....;)

UH OH !!!
Does that mean we have to listen to weeks and weeks off whinging Eagles supporters again on sports talk back radio having a cry, post derby.....;)
i must say that josh carr is a thug, what is he thinking making physical contact in a game of netball.
i got so reved up i dropped my knitting needles + spilled my glass of chardne, i thought he was going to punch somebody in the balls.;)

-you realise your house it at the bottom of the ocean after they stopped by and left there anchor behind. :eek:

They leave their photo's behind

1095219.jpg

1095220.jpg

1095221.jpg

Theres a group of ex coaches locked in the bedroom wearing straight jackets rocking back and forward moaning "why wouldn't they listen"

After years of getting crap from your neighbours you finally beat them in the Christmas lights competition only for them to pretend it's no longer important.

Someone's set up a shrine to a weird albino looking surfie guy in your lounge room

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonderful treasures are on your roof, the fremantle players climb half way up then don't know what to do.

Holes in the roof so if they achieve there goals they can look to the sky.

Roof double original height to accomodate sandy.

Wonderful treasures are on your roof, the fremantle players climb half way up then don't know what to do.

Holes in the roof so if they achieve there goals they can look to the sky.

Roof double original height to accomodate sandy.
That was one of the most cobbled together piles of excrement I've ever had the misfortune of trying to comprehend. I wish that in the future if you have a "funny" contribution to make you keep it to yourself and save us all a bit of bandwidth.

Thankyou

That was one of the most cobbled together piles of excrement I've ever had the misfortune of trying to comprehend. I wish that in the future if you have a "funny" contribution to make you keep it to yourself and save us all a bit of bandwidth.

Thankyou

This comment (in fact 99% of comments on BigFooty) are a waste of bandwidth

Remove this Banner Ad

Signs that Freo Dockers players have been at your house..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back