Silly Season - Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

Either wheeler has had the greatest method of Lars surgery ever or the fingers mail is well pissed cause I have never seen a bloke with a torn acl train better than what I did tue night.
l should have known better on the Fingers mail.Hope your right Rufee no one likes to see anyone with longterm injuries.

King is moving around.
He resigned as FTG coach near the end of last season after a blue with Sth Belly spectators but coached them the next week and looked like doing it this year. After the season he took the job at Sth Croydon as Ressies coach. Resigned suddenly last month and Sth Croydon not happy.
Maybe Seville had been planning Hollys going for a while and sounded King out.
I think you will find he had a blew with former FTG players & supporters, one of which jumped on his car when he was leaving. He resigned, but then decided to see the year out - fair effort given how he was treated by the supporters

Interesting request for a transfer received by the Club yesterday Rory Sloane to the Adelaide Crows,after he has already played 33 games for them.
On checking the club found that the AFL database had somehow become corrupted

Interesting request for a transfer received by the Club yesterday Rory Sloane to the Adelaide Crows,after he has already played 33 games for them.
On checking the club found that the AFL database had somehow become corrupted

Please clear him quickly. I'm a Crows man and we'll need him against the Weagles on the week end. :)

Only 23 players at Interleague Training last night. Few new faces including some giant roaming around. Good to see Interlaegues been taken seriously and training early. Its a great concept and has been received very well from the blokes I spoke to last night.

Please clear him quickly. I'm a Crows man and we'll need him against the Weagles on the week end. :)
We tried to knock it back because someone remembered he had a dirty pair of our club socks from a few years ago,they didn't believe us so all done

Sneaky rumor doing the rounds that a former Sydney ruckman that has been plying his trade down the peninsula in recent times has been training up at the bloods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enlighten us all Finger. Has another favourite son/gun that doesn't like training gone across there from Warby?

It's all good there Finger i think i may have found the prized piece of paperwork? Your old drinking partner Wally? Thought you would of had enough pull to lure him for a kick under ur knowledgable guideance!

Much has been said about new recruits etc - what about Retirements?? Here is a list that i could think of that may be in line for retirement this year. I may be WAY off the mark with a few of these names but keen to hear your opinions...Just trying to get some chat going...

Upwey
Sheers, Porter, Van Horns x 2, Davis

Gemmy
Creeper O'Neill (Confirmed), Kidd (Confirmed)

Monbulk
Hughson, Dunstan, Fraser, Mullinders x 2, Francis

Mt Eve
Buckland, Tesoriero

Olinda
Stevens, Scott

Warby
The Walker Bros

Woori
King, Spencer, Sharp, Ryan, Monkhorst

Emerald
Rout

Can't think of one for Heals or Wandin

Pretty Good Side

Backs - Kidd Spencer Van Horn
H/Back- Sheers Buckland Walker
Cent - Stevens O'Neill Ryan
H/Frd - Dunstan Hughston King
Frd - Scott Porter Davis
Foll - Monky Sharp Van Horn
Int - The Rest

As i said may be way off with some of these retirements particularly with the Woori Boys.

Not sure about King & Sharp RHT. They seem to have been around forever but i think Sharp would only be around 28 and King about 29.

Opps, maybe jumping the gun a little then - by about 5 years. They just look older and as you say seem to have been around for a long time.

I for one wouldn't be writing off the tigers, not with the arrival of a 120+ goal kicker from last year in the ovens and Murray/king area. Played with the assistant coach at Norwood a couple of years back and was a member of the Vic country team a few of the valley lads played in last year.

Daniel Sheers,Chad Davis and Dave Van Hoorn all playing Wade Porter was going to play the last half of the season after having the plate taken out of his arm but is now off to England with his employer to set up their European Operations

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly Season - Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back