Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats - Season Twenty - Finals or Bust

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we could get rid of post counting and use multi-quote more but there will still be complaints because we'd still probably take up around 70% of the thread. Some seem to just look at our post numbers and assume that everything we post is spam.
Just keep posting with your posting style and don't let others get you down. Haro is a renowned twat. Some people need the need to read everything that gets posted and going away for a few hours, seeing 2-3 new pages is annoying. Siimple solution is don't be anal :p

Funny how MoOP doesn't get taken to task for it.
Quote your own post. Reply to it. Then reply to your own reply.
And FWIW, I enjoy his style. It just seems like Luke Hodge-type "good bloke" tolerance..

As long as we are responding to a previous post, opponent or team-mate, or trying to involve other players in the conversation, then there is no issue AFAIC.

Just keep posting with your posting style and don't let others get you down. Haro is a renowned twat. Some people need the need to read everything that gets posted and going away for a few hours, seeing 2-3 new pages is annoying. Siimple solution is don't be anal :p
I'm not down about it. I value Haro's views about as much as the Zimbabwean dollar, if he didn't keep tagging me I would've forgotten who he was by now. But I digress that I have stopped post padding and tried to involve others more, post counts do lose their novelty after a while.

Posting counts are outdated. Encourages over posting. You want to be remembered as a great poster make your posts entertaining.

Last edited:
Don't fill it up too much... :p

It only took me 5 matches to be labelled the "worst poster in SFA history."

Some people over here love to complain.
some may have a point with excessive and unnecessary posting though

Post "open" creative posts that encourage opposition scum to reply

2 possies from FB, think its time to unleash The Duggan up the ground skip ;)

BAZ3gLD.gif

Thanks Guys I look forward to winning for games with you guys:D

Ant Bear : my favorite food happens to be Octopus Balls haha The Japanese ones are soo good

Tentacle pr0n however...... haha

Hey mate, check the OP and let me know what number you would like.
Welcome Aboard...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this spam talk pricked my curiosity, so I did some painstaking research.

In last week's match thread against MoOP and the Bears, I posted a total of 140 messages (actually more like 150 but some got moderated along the way). This is almost double my previous best post count.

After painstakingly going through and categorizing them, I have assessed them as:
  • 59 of them were direct replies to a Bears poster, quoting their post. 27 of these alone were to MoOPy
  • 48 of them were direct replies to a Swamprat, quoting their post
  • 10 tagged another poster/s into the thread
  • 15 were unquoted comments or comments during the simming of the game
  • 5 were what I would term padding - unnecessary comments to build my post count to the century
  • the other 4 show that I wasn't being as diligent as I tried to be:rolleyes:
Therefore, I declare myself exempt from the spamming label:mad:
And I'd suspect that the other prolific posters are equally victimized

In last week's match thread against MoOP and the Bears, I posted a total of 140 messages (actually more like 150 but some got moderated along the way). This is almost double my previous best post count.

After painstakingly going through and categorizing them, I have assessed them as:
  • 59 of them were direct replies to a Bears poster, quoting their post. 27 of these alone were to MoOPy
  • 5 were what I would term padding - unnecessary comments to build my post count to the century

and 1 post with WAY TOO MUCH RESEARCH AND CARE SHOWN

There's some food for thought but who cares what they think, the term "spam" has a rather ambiguous definition around here anyways and gets thrown around loosely. We'd know fully well if we're spamming and if we're not.

I just started a betting tips page for anyone that knows people that would be interested to join.
Special offers for the players in Sin City Swaprats 50% first month

Haha I didn't either until I decided to open up yesterday.
Either way I don't mind if you guys aren't interested thought I'd say so.
Meanwhile back to the drawing board to prepare for this week's game

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats - Season Twenty - Finals or Bust

Remove this Banner Ad

Back