Sloane hit on Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you best read it again. Primum non nocer - "above all do no harm", is not actually a part of the Hypocratic oath. If you wouldn't mind, please clue me in to what part of that oath exactly you think is being broken by allowing a footballer to return to the field in a concussed state?
How about this part of the AMA's code of ethics :

2.1.1 Consider first the well-being of the patient.

I'd say that sending a concussed individual back into play on a contact support would violate that.

Danger looked concussed for the rest of the game. The spasm was a conscious one?
So what is Geelong's penalty for failing to administer a concussion test?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a hint. If it is only Geelong supporters and one or two Port supporters calling for Sloane to be suspended, then we know he's fine.

Danger hams it up more than a Christmas lunch. He is getting worse at acting with age. He did it s but at ghe Crows but has taken it to another level in the last two years.

It was a forearm but just one of those things. As I said, sometimes shit happens on a footy field, imo, this is one of those. No case to answer.

Those still frames you are taking this forearm to the head story from are sloanes arm coming up after the impact... i suggest you watch the side angle footage and not just those 2 obvious troll still frames.

Those still frames you are taking this forearm to the head story from are sloanes arm coming up after the impact... i suggest you watch the side angle footage and not just those 2 obvious troll still frames.

I'm not taking anything from the still photos, it's from the slo-mo vision that I watched Friday night and have seen since.

It's not always possible to avoid hitting someone high, it's a fast moving, contact sport. imo, this is one of those instances.

Scrambling Crow supporters lol.
Still-Not a suspension. Not a fine.
However, it's a free kick every day of the week.

You are probably right but some players in the AFL are causing umpires to look at incidents and question them

A bit like the boy that cried wolf, you continue to play it up continually and try suck the umps in and they will be questioning if there is a free or not

I think the Umpires coach will have a list of these serial offenders next year and the umpires will be chatted to and our friend Danger will probably be somewhere near the top of the list

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Sloane hit on Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back