Rumour Slobbo sacked, Lyon in the box seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when Robbo fired up about Essendon players 'whiting their hair'? What a numbskull. Could barely put a sentence together.

Hard to fathom how this bloke survived this long, he adds absolutely nothing and you can tell Gerard think he's a dumb campaigner. Next he needs to be removed as chief footy writer for the HUN.

What I respect about Robbo is he made it into the industry with no connections.

He’s from a country town and didn’t go to a big private school.

Literally every non player in the AFL media, bar him, knows someone:

For Example David Zita.
He’s a dorky guy. I’m watching Fox footy thinking how has he ended up here

Turns out his Mum is heavily involved with Channel 9 / My Room

And if you listened to Trade Radio, it’s constant shoutouts to the presenter’s ex private school

Even Josh Gaeblich (a nobody) got involved. He got all giddy when Sam Davidson came into the studio.

Cal Twomey (another massive nerd) loves dropping draft prospect’s private school.
Like Cal, you didn’t get close to playing APS 1s and you have no cool mates.

What I respect about Robbo is he made it into the industry with no connections.

He’s from a country town and didn’t go to a big private school.

Literally every non player in the AFL media, bar him, knows someone:
Yep, I agree with this (same with Whateley, that said).

Christi Malthouse. Sam McClure (son of journo Geoff). Zander McGuire. Seb Costello. Tom Browne (son of Collingwood president Jeff). Caroline Wilson (daughter of Richmond powerbroker Ian Wilson). Sam Lane. Tom Morris (family friends with Caroline Wilson). Mark Cometti. All serious nepo babies

Would they have met otherwise?
Ok, I'll ask the more blatant question, as it seems you've missed the point..... Does Brownless's ex wife have a mind of her own and her own freewill?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't really matter
Well it doesn’t if people are thick enough to continually make out that Gary “stole” Brownless’s wife, and she didn’t have her own part to play in decided that she’d had enough of the clown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Slobbo sacked, Lyon in the box seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back