SNFL Div 4 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
League has got the fixture spot on.
I think the year will be much more even. Moorabin and Lyndale to by the bottom two.

League has got the fixture spot on.
I think the year will be much more even. Moorabin and Lyndale to by the bottom two.
Agree with that my ladder predictor at this stage would be:

Hallam
Lyndhurst
Frankston
Cereberus
South Mornington
Dandenong
Doveton
Lyndale
Moorabbin

Hey lads anyone here that’s played in the southern league played in any of the comps in the Albury area? Moving to the area soon and have some questions. Cheers

I can tell you right now that Lyndhurst aren't doing any circle work. Just circle jerks.
The place is going under. Coach couldn't train his old fella into a wet hole, players lining up to hand in transfers to get the ferk outta there.
They had their chance to win flags and now good old thunder **** are doneeeeeeee.

I can tell you right now that Lyndhurst aren't doing any circle work. Just circle jerks.
The place is going under. Coach couldn't train his old fella into a wet hole, players lining up to hand in transfers to get the ferk outta there.
They had their chance to win flags and now good old thunder **** are doneeeeeeee.

Have you been down to Lynhurst training? How are there numbers looking?

I haven't stepped foot there personally but can only tell you what I've been told. Coach is atrocious and players ready to walk.
So you are saying someone WITHIN the 4 walls of the club has told you the coach is ‘atrocious’? Interesting

On another note, terrible fixture in Div 4 imo. Have a look at Hallam - somebody must be doing the league some favours. They’ve been gifted the opposition off two weeks break on all four occasions across the season.

Lyndhurst in R3 (who have R2 + Easter off)
Moorabbin in R4 (who have Easter + R3 off)
Cerberus in R10 (who have R9 + QBday off)
South Mornington in R11 (who have QBday + R10 off)

Respect that some may argue this is a disadvantage but we’re playing Div 4 footy ffs. 20 days off between games is a long time not to play when you’re up against a primed Hallam.

Fixtures need adjusting in my opinion to not have this clear bias…

On another note, terrible fixture in Div 4 imo. Have a look at Hallam - somebody must be doing the league some favours. They’ve been gifted the opposition off two weeks break on all four occasions across the season.

Lyndhurst in R3 (who have R2 + Easter off)
Moorabbin in R4 (who have Easter + R3 off)
Cerberus in R10 (who have R9 + QBday off)
South Mornington in R11 (who have QBday + R10 off)

Respect that some may argue this is a disadvantage but we’re playing Div 4 footy ffs. 20 days off between games is a long time not to play when you’re up against a primed Hallam.

Fixtures need adjusting in my opinion to not have this clear bias…
Great pick up. Could go either way though I guess because every other round they play a team coming off a one week break? Definitely a disadvantage if for 12 other games they get a team with fresh legs off a one week break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is an old saying, where there is smoke there is fire. main thing this time of year is getting numbers to training. if the numbers are good you are in a good position.

Dales14 who have said they are leaving Lyndhurst? im sure other clubs would be on the phone to them

Will be very disappointing if Lyndhurst do have a few key players leave. as an ex lyndhurst person i know a lot of people have done a lot of work to make the club what it is. All clubs need to change and evolve but if more then a few players arent happy then you need to seriously look at the reasons behind it. And as a club have the courage to make the tough calls before its too late.

Will be very disappointing if Lyndhurst do have a few key players leave. as an ex lyndhurst person i know a lot of people have done a lot of work to make the club what it is. All clubs need to change and evolve but if more then a few players arent happy then you need to seriously look at the reasons behind it. And as a club have the courage to make the tough calls before its too late.
Hallam is a perfect example of what happens when the comittee doesn't listen to a playing group... they had a premiership side leave over a coach.... will history repeat?

Only time will tell. But what they have done this off season isn’t a step in the right direction that’s for sure. And with less then 20 at training this week maybe the writing is on the wall.

Only time will tell. But what they have done this off season isn’t a step in the right direction that’s for sure. And with less then 20 at training this week maybe the writing is on the wall.

so are the romours true? As an ex Lyndhurst person you must know. A foundation player been snubbed? Assistant coach from last year looking elsewhere to play? And a number of key players training elsewhere?

there is an old saying, where there is smoke there is fire. main thing this time of year is getting numbers to training. if the numbers are good you are in a good position.

Dales14 who have said they are leaving Lyndhurst? im sure other clubs would be on the phone to them
Where there's smoke, there's fire. And the fire is caused by a lightning strike ⚡⚡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back