MRP / Trib. Sniper Houston - 5 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

The beauty of this is that they will go out in straight sets by their own doing

I hope so. Port have also lost 2 home preliminary finals as well and are 3-4 in finals at Adelaide Oval.

But Imagine if they won the premiership and how badly that would hurt for Dan.

We know premierships are hard to win.

But to be honest they'll miss Dan for sure. You get what you deserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t answer questions. Just prepared a written statement the club wrote for him. Scripted like everything coming out of that club. I hope they appeal.
If he isn't already blaming them for the tactic to target Rankine which cause this, I would be blaming them now if those were the club's statement. It made him look even more liable and a prick.

We are about to find out just how important Houston was to ports game plan, can someone else step in and do the job under finals pressure? If they crumble across half back and bow out in finals, he is worth the price they have put on his head to trade

Honestly, I don't rate him that highly - if you took one of JHF, Rooze or Butters out for 5 weeks, they would crack at the seams immediatley.

Honestly, I don't rate him that highly - if you took one of JHF, Rooze or Butters out for 5 weeks, they would crack at the seams immediatley.
Oh I agree and they have been kissed on the .... that these 3 always seem to be available week in week out. Even a gastro bug keeping one of them out in a single finals game is probably the end for them. But Houston has been in AA form this year and he does make them tick out of defence so now who takes that role?

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Sniper Houston - 5 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back