MRP / Trib. Sniper Houston - 5 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

This will backfire for Port, this feral behaviour of terrorizing a player, is a tactic they should have reserved for a Prelim Final, should they have made it that far. All they have done now is made the rest of the competition fully aware of the level they will stoop to win a game.

Their opponents in the Finals will see this happening from a mile away.
It’s not news, they have a clear history of it.

Also misunderstood what the appeal is about.

You can't appeal factual issues. Tribunal found he hit him high.
Management & lawyer should have known this.

Was laughable defence.

Waiting for a complete 180 from Port fans if one of their stars gets knocked out.

As blatantly as Rankine was
If Butters went down like that would the doctors even know to go on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After last night, why on earth are Port pushing him out as without him, they have absolutely nothing at half back and Geelong made them pay dearly for it

I don't think they are pushing him out as such but also see an opportunity. They may also think he has peak value now, not in two years.

They are trying be proactive and get back into this year's draft.

I don't think they are pushing him out as such but also see an opportunity. They may also think he has peak value now, not in two years.

They are trying be proactive and get back into this year's draft.
I know that, but after the complete farce of last night where they had nothing from half back in a home final, they need to rethink getting him out for a young kid in this draft as he can win ball and create scoring chains from half back.

Hope being a big tough guy for a moment against Rankine was worth it for him to see Port get thumped.
tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Sniper Houston - 5 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back