So Geelong just made top 4..........................Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Geelong - you get to be vocal arrogant pricks for another week! :drunk::thumbsu:
At least we win finals to earn that right, what's your excuse..? :drunk::thumbsu:

Thank you CollingWOBBLE for securing us a top 4 position out of pure deference to your master. It pleases me to know that respect for one's superior is still alive and well.

Top 4 in a rebuild year is basically unheard of, but if anyone was to do it of course it'd be The Most Successful Club of the 21st Century.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must be really depressing if the untrollable Geelong were your rivals. Imagine the weak coping mechanisms you would have to resort to like "they have a cheat ground" or outdated insults like "handbaggers".

I am very empathic so it's deeply upsetting for me to think about being a pathetic Geelong rival for too long.

It must be really depressing if the untrollable Geelong were your rivals. Imagine the weak coping mechanisms you would have to resort to like "they have a cheat ground" or outdated insults like "handbaggers".

I am very empathic so it's deeply upsetting for me to think about being a pathetic Geelong rival for too long.
A bit like for you, people saying you and your sister look like a good as couple.

Last edited:

19.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

So Geelong just made top 4..........................Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back