Autopsy So so so close (Please read OP)

Is it time to move on and lock the thread?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep giving out blue ribbons for a good effort.

Go back and read my posts. I was never, ever vehement. Yes, I didn't want him re-signed, but was never offensive.

You're a loser, and always will be. Well done to you and I'm happy you like finishing 2nd...just keep patting on the back.

Mate - you must be very young or immature.
You have no capacity for reflection - either for teams achievements in 2018 or your posting earlier in the year.

Only a young or immature person tries to link a performance today as being due to flag failures over 150 years of club history.

That is just an absurdly irrational proposition.

Keep giving out blue ribbons for a good effort.

Go back and read my posts. I was never, ever vehement. Yes, I didn't want him re-signed, but was never offensive.

You're a loser, and always will be. Well done to you and I'm happy you like finishing 2nd...just keep patting on the back.

No one at the club is satisfied with finishing second. In the savage and cut-throat competition that is AFL footy, I'm confident that any club which would be satisfied with finishing second would never finish anywhere close to second. It takes fortitude and a dedication to excellence just to get so close.

It hurts to be runner-up. We've done it a lot and it hurts just as much every time. We pick ourselves up, we reaffirm what we do well, we work out what we can do better, then we move on.

No one at the club is satisfied with finishing second. In the savage and cut-throat competition that is AFL footy, I'm confident that any club which would be satisfied with finishing second would never finish anywhere close to second. It takes fortitude and a dedication to excellence just to get so close.

It hurts to be runner-up. We've done it a lot and it hurts just as much every time. We pick ourselves up, we reaffirm what we do well, we work out what we can do better, then we move on.
Yep but sadly some so-called supporters prefer to carp from the shadows.

Grundy can and should hang his head. Needed to be the difference and wasn't.

Pendles to often sat off packs and wouldn't sit in the hole. Can anyone recall a time they saw Pendlebury do something brave??

Club on Monday will just get back to Business to try and Improve our List in Free Agency and Trade Period.

They won't dwell to long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would just like to thank Shazza_ for all the likes tonight.

Just remember which team stopped you from going back to back.

P.S Congratulations to the Eagles........the best team won today.

You should report that poster for trolling.

Same thing happened to Crows posters last year. Passive Trolling is still trolling.

Shows the Umpires wanted only 1 Team to Win and it was not us.

Razor is mile better then the Morons out there Today
We should have been better through the midfield Dave mate, Westies deserved winners - in the end the umps made some poor decisions that tipped the westies over the line but that wouldn't have happened if our mids had held up.

Pendles to often sat off packs and wouldn't sit in the hole. Can anyone recall a time they saw Pendlebury do something brave??
Don't dare speak openly and honestly about players, you'll be shit canned on this board.

You have to say everyone was fantastic and gave their best and you're so proud of them..

Dare not speak the truth.

Hey guys and gals, thanks for a wonderful game and showing real class.
I really hope you win one in the very near future. I know it means stuff all now but huge respect for your season and your coach.

You should report that poster for trolling.

Same thing happened to Crows posters last year. Passive Trolling is still trolling.

It’s all good to me knowing they didn’t go back to back.

Well Eagles did the Same thing to Gawn and I say that is a Huge Reason why they won the Flag.

Pendles looks like a Player that has not got many Years Left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back