Autopsy So so so close (Please read OP)

Is it time to move on and lock the thread?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were well beaten today. Pendles Sidebottom and Grundy in particular.

The umpiring I thought was terrible. Many professional free kicks paid that shouldn’t have been and some howlers that were.
The less said about the sheppard that won the game the better.
Really disappointed for Bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched every single minute of the game, including the last scoring passage of play which panned out in exactly the manner I described.

Like I said feel free to disagree as much as you like, but it was pretty clear to anyone watching we were short of run (in both directions) for most of the second half - indeed a lot of their marking superiority was borne from an inability to get numbers to a marking contest in the second half, especially on our half back line.
You just agreed with me.

They dominated in the air. And it was clearly the difference.

Kennedy, Barass, McGovern & Darling took 37 marks between them......

2002 and 2011 were also one of the best i keep getting told.
Why can't we be on the winning side of one of the best games.
Like those I’m probably never stomach watching a replay.

Grundy, seriously what the ****.

Vardy of all people won them the game.

I’m sick even thinking about it.

It doesn’t all fall on one person but he was bullied all day, and he was the player we couldn’t afford to have play like that.

Shattered.

Congrats on an amazing season, you'll cop so much grief for being "Collingwood" but the adversity your team overcame this years sets you up for the next 5 years.

Shame on the big day Grundy and Pendles were so quiet and but the future is pretty bright with the pace and skill of a lot of your players.

I don’t care how great a grand final it was. It could be the greatest match of all time. We lost after being 29 points up. I don’t know what world you live in, but that’s a choke.

If we had a 29-point lead in the last quarter and lost the game then that would definitely be a choke. As it is, we just got off to a good start but were then reeled in, bit by bit, which isn't really a choke.

We just weren't good enough on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the supporters who have come aboard in the last two decades.
Welcome to “the Collingwood Way”.
Even our last Premiership we had to have two goes to get it!
We are the champs of going oh so close. Getting a good lead then pi55ing up against the wall.
And of course, leading with minutes to go.
Welcome, welcome, it’s always one hell of a ride.

You just agreed with me.

They dominated in the air. And it was clearly the difference.

Kennedy, Barass, McGovern & Darling took 37 marks between them......

100%

I really cant be fcked getting into now but it qas as obvious as my dogs balls what happened and no one could or would do anything.

Genuine commiserations Collingwood fans, I really loved the way your team went about it this year.

Unlike the Eagles your team is very young, and the experience is only going to help them going forward, this is not the end, this is only the beginning. Success is not that far away.

I

m going to say it, you only come on here looking for bites.
Piss off
How about you piss off, I coped it for making a comment about the eagles big guys and how they would do well. Did they, yes so **** off and I’ll take a suspension for that thanks mods because I’m sick of the w***ers on here who won’t let you criticise the team or offer up an opinion that does fit their narrative.
So I’ll take the early plea for the suspension for bad language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back