So... what is the situation with Buddy? ***Warning*** Hollow Earth Proponents within

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone on the footy show asked Crawf could they be doing another week due to that car accident in case there was any effects from it , which is possible ie whiplash , he said that is possible i reckon will be back next week anyway

You'll excuse me if I don't get excited until I see him out there on gameday.
Once bitten, twice shy.
That's your choice, but I think you should take the guy on his word. He's obviously very confident that he'll play.

what are you guys on about, a mate who has a sister and once went to a club that buddy walked past the front of, told me that he saw buddy at the epworth the other day while he was in the waiting room(my mate was getting the vacuum tube removed from...... never mind) . He swears to be that buddy was getting surgery to remove his left leg entirely and replace it with the exact leg they used for terminator 2. Recovery time is expected to be another 3 weeks so he should be back for the first week of the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are you guys on about, a mate who has a sister and once went to a club that buddy walked past the front of, told me that he saw buddy at the epworth the other day while he was in the waiting room(my mate was getting the vacuum tube removed from...... never mind) . He swears to be that buddy was getting surgery to remove his left leg entirely and replace it with the exact leg they used for terminator 2. Recovery time is expected to be another 3 weeks so he should be back for the first week of the finals.

What utter horseshit. I should ban you for posting rubbish like that.

It was his right leg.

Rubbish headline from the AFL (I am looking at you, Pinkney) designed to draw hits. .

Yet they leave the story with the terrible typos 'Dread' and 'Gingham' up all weekend. Kind of illustrative of their editorial priorities.

Meanwhile in other news, every player looking to play this week will be required to pass a fitness test before being selected. What? Really??

Mark Evans on SEN this morning said that HFC were confident right up to last Thursday Buddy was going to play against Port as he had passed all tests up to that point. The great man himself then said he was not 100%, so he was withdrawn.

Mark Evans on SEN this morning said that HFC were confident right up to last Thursday Buddy was going to play against Port as he had passed all tests up to that point. The great man himself then said he was not 100%, so he was withdrawn.

S******s

dont shoot me for copy andpasting this
its from the rumour file thing at herald sun and not sure it concerns him but anyway
6. RumoursHeard the one about the big-name player who's out injured? Social media and the text messaging highway think they have solved Watergate, or are trying to create Watergate. The facts are this: Said player has a leg injury. The AFL knows nothing about said player doing anything wrong in his social life. And if he has, do you really think the AFL knows and has covered up any wrongdoing to protect its image? Three strikes is three strikes and it would be made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back