So where are you sitting?

Remove this Banner Ad

vlad76 said:
The options I was given at Ticketmaster were level 1 seats for around $50 and level 1 (behind the goals) for around $45.
Level 3 on the wing (aisle 35) was $36, so I got couple of those as personally I hate level 1. Can't see the game at all. Level 2 would be my preference any day but none were available to North adult members. Must have been for medallion club/AFL/MCC...

I love level 1... On sunday I sat on Lvl 2 in the garnier seats and I much prefered my seats on lvl 1 near the interchange bench that I have for every game at the dome.

afl2004.jpg

For those who want to know where they are sitting.

In the cheer squad, will get seat ticket on Thursday night. Let's make plenty of noise, get that "blue and white cauldron" going again.

1993 v WCE at Waverley was my first North final too. Got a free ticket on my way in but that was the last of the good fortune for the day. Could hardly see a thing, we got done of course, and I sat very close to a fist fight among fans, for the only time in all my years of footy attendance. Happily we've had lots of great finals memories since then.

This is getting exciting now!

vlad76 said:
Hope you enjoy the game!
My first North final was in 1993 and what a shyte game that was...

If it was THAT game vlad76, that was also my first, and the last one I went to. Pretty pumped for this weekend and hope that my first in a LONG time end better than the last one.

Roonaldo! said:
I noticed that...
I have 7 guest pases to buy, before the general public sales on Wenesday.

I have 4 memberships so thats 32 tickets if i wanted them :D

But i would be happy to let F/D have my membership numbers so he could get tickets as I can see he is an enthusiastic NMFC supporter. I if he doesn't have his own membership I'm sure there is a very good reason for it.

I wonder do you have to present your membership when you collect the tickets?
I regularly buy reserved seating online & usually print them out & have never had to collect at the ground before.

Level 1, Aisle 17, Row H.

I get the feeling I'll end up just standing. I was speaking to a Melbourne supporter and he said that's what he and his mates will do, buy seats but stand in the standing area.

Level 1 Aisle 35 Row M

5 tickets

I may need an electrified fence and a moat between me and the Port players. It's gonna be ON baaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!!! Not one Roos fanatic should have a single note remaining in their voice boxes after this one.

Give it your all people!

T'toes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee it would be great to be there.

Benno, Scotty are we at Sluggers in South Perth again this Sunday???

vlad76 said:
The options I was given at Ticketmaster were level 1 seats for around $50 and level 1 (behind the goals) for around $45.
Level 3 on the wing (aisle 35) was $36, so I got couple of those as personally I hate level 1. Can't see the game at all. Level 2 would be my preference any day but none were available to North adult members. Must have been for medallion club/AFL/MCC...

I am a North member. I asked for level 2 seats and got give it to me.

I am seating level 2 Aisle 36.

countryroo said:

But i would be happy to let F/D have my membership numbers so he could get tickets as I can see he is an enthusiastic NMFC supporter. I if he doesn't have his own membership I'm sure there is a very good reason for it.

I regularly buy reserved seating online & usually print them out & have never had to collect at the ground before.
That would be awesome if you could.

PM me if yuo can, thanks alot.

countryroo said:

Bring it along too, you also need ID and the credit card.

Remove this Banner Ad

So where are you sitting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back