So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Sooo wh is goin to aDELADE????

No way am i following those Port Adelaide scum, im getting my tickets to go to the game tommorow as they go on sale to general public at 9am. Im going with a group of friends of mine from school - 5 kangaroo's supporters and me- crows supporters. But After you guys knocked out the Hawks, and now coming up against Port in the preliminary final, im jumping on the KANGAROOS BANDWAGON and ill be barracking as hard as i can on Saturday arvo to get you boys over the line. After all , during last year's prelimanry final here against West coast , 2 idiotic scumbag port supporters came to the match dressed in their Port gear yelling their guts out for West Coast, so i thought id return the favor:D

CARNNN THE KANGAROOS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and all you Kangaroos supporters around Australi, especially in Melbourne, please make the effort to come down and support your beloved team, sacrifice that extra cash to watch your proud team take the park, we need all the supporters we can get. YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

No way am i following those Port Adelaide scum, im getting my tickets to go to the game tommorow as they go on sale to general public at 9am. Im going with a group of friends of mine from school - 5 kangaroo's supporters and me- crows supporters. But After you guys knocked out the Hawks, and now coming up against Port in the preliminary final, im jumping on the KANGAROOS BANDWAGON and ill be barracking as hard as i can on Saturday arvo to get you boys over the line. After all , during last year's prelimanry final here against West coast , 2 idiotic scumbag port supporters came to the match dressed in their Port gear yelling their guts out for West Coast, so i thought id return the favor:D

CARNNN THE KANGAROOS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and all you Kangaroos supporters around Australi, especially in Melbourne, please make the effort to come down and support your beloved team, sacrifice that extra cash to watch your proud team take the park, we need all the supporters we can get. YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'm there with 8 others! really looking forward to it and cant wait.

My missus says I'm like a kid waiting for christmas day.:D

I've always found I've been treated with mostly respect at Port games at AAMI (sadly each club including ours has it's moron share), in fact usually I have a great time.

Furious though as a South Australian Roos fan that I have to line up with the general public this morning, I thought we'd have an hour or two grace. I'm now really worried that I'll get stuck in a general queue and by the time I get to the front the allocation will be gone. :mad:

But I'll be standing in the queue with my phone to my ear, and my sister trying to get tickets online (if we can get into the bays we want)

Oh yair, we'll be there. Providing we can get tickets. I'm sweating on the bass site - says no internet booking but the link might open at 9.00 SA time. Or else it's on the dog n bone. Still got the grin I wore coming out of the G Sat. night.
Go North. Go Arch. Go all you stars.
By the way, can we wear the proper jumpers and the hooped socks? I've never seen them loose wearing them.

We're there.
Plane tickets bought last night. Getting word on game tix now.
Leaving Friday arvo from Melbourne.If anyone is interested in a meet up Friday night i can heartily recommend the Grace Emily Pub on Weymouth St. near the city. Great, friendly joint,good music, excellent drinks, and run by good folk too.Is there any info on the game day fuction mentioned earlier? I will be the big nosed, inappropriately dressed miscreant cradling a Coopers sparkling with MUCH better looking company.
I. AM. SO. FREAKING. BUZZED.
GO YOU SHINBONERS!

Oh yair, we'll be there. Providing we can get tickets. I'm sweating on the bass site - says no internet booking but the link might open at 9.00 SA time. Or else it's on the dog n bone. Still got the grin I wore coming out of the G Sat. night.
Go North. Go Arch. Go all you stars.
By the way, can we wear the proper jumpers and the hooped socks? I've never seen them loose wearing them.

Forget online for BASS Comebackmick..............it just says for Roos Members to call BASS or go to an outlet in SA.

Ahhhhh, I just got through to BASS..........131246

T'toes

Me too. Haven't been able to get through to friggin BASS yet though :mad:

T'toes

i couldn't get through so went on line and got great seats on the wing for $90 each but i will be amongst the port ferals. it is on sale to general public this morning as well so will be hard to get through.

can get tix on net but not sure if they are with north supporters.....still trying phone too....no luck.....!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i couldn't get through so went on line and got great seats on the wing for $90 each but i will be amongst the port ferals. it is on sale to general public this morning as well so will be hard to get through.

I've sat on the outer wing amongst the enemy a few times there and it's fine. Don't hold back either, as they understand and appreciate passionate footy supporters I found.

T'toes

can get tix on net but not sure if they are with north supporters.....still trying phone too....no luck.....!!!

Keep hitting that redial bornaroo..................it'll happen. I'm still listening to classical guitar hold music.

T'toes

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Seats in Bay 234, Row A.............wherever the hell that is :confused:

BRING IT ON!

It's a hit and run mission for me..........flying there on Saturday morning and out at 8pm, same day.

GO YOU MIGHTY ROO BOYS!!!:thumbsu:

T'toes

Just got my tickets not too sure if they are any good as I have never been before anyhow I'm in Bay 136 Row J. I just hope I'm with North supporters anyway I'll be there and I'm excited.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!

It's a hit and run mission for me..........flying there on Saturday morning and out at 8pm, same day.

T'toes

Is that the north area TT....????

GOT EEEEMMMM......with the ferrals though which will make it much more sweeter when we take home the bikkies.......6 SEATS, bay 133, on wing, 6 rows from front.....PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Bay 139, me and my 3 ring in supporters (Crows supporting husband and 2 West Coast supporting sisters, all with a very large soft spot for us - who will be wearing our colours).

I lined up at a BASS outlet this morning only to find out that my membership was useless as the North Allocation (the bays reserved for us) was still locked out, you could only get in there via calling which I did the whole time I was in the queue and couldn't get through. (Even then I was told they were still probably locked on the computer so phoning wouldn't help)

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!

T'toes

Yeah I'm doing the same Twinkletoes, driving up catching VirginBlue flight 8:00pm back. Any idea how your getting to the airport from the ground? I heard its a 25 minute drive but if its a close game and the traffic to get out...might be pushing it to get to the airport on time.

Yeah I'm doing the same Twinkletoes, driving up catching VirginBlue flight 8:00pm back. Any idea how your getting to the airport from the ground? I heard its a 25 minute drive but if its a close game and the traffic to get out...might be pushing it to get to the airport on time.

My Adelaide inlaws, who'll be heading to the game with me, assure me it's usually a 15 minute drive max, and no more than 25 regardless of traffic. I'm leaving it to them to break all land speed records to get me there on time if required. No luggage, which should speed things up.

I'm on Virgin as well. Very surprised that 8pm is the latest flight :thumbsdown: as I'd have preferred an hour or so later at least!

Originally Posted by bornaroo77
Is that the north area TT....????

Absolutely no idea. I was told by the phone operator from BASS that they were "Premium Seats, closer to the wing" so I'll take her word for it. She said it was an NMFC area. I'll check the web for a seating map of Yatala Park today sometime.

BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

T'toes

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back