Soccer tycoon Clive Palmer attacks the Australian game on the GC

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyways. Does anyone know how many people turned out for those GCU games? Apparently they were getting 15k when they first started.

Did they use the Titans way of counting attendance (Just making it up)?

The only time I saw even close to 15k there was when they did a free match to raise funds for the QLD floods. Even I went, it's a short walk down the road for me.

Indeed Iva, methinks your troll radar is a bit off. :D

UrLordUnbeliever is a bit of a Suns fan and pops over here regularly. Would be surprised if that was sarcastic.

Anyways. Does anyone know how many people turned out for those GCU games? Apparently they were getting 15k when they first started.

Maybe, maybe not, I have a mistrust of all things Essendon, as I read it "Hopefully the Suns will continue to get better ratings and membership numbers and be the one club on the GC who doesn't fail!!! " this is clearly a troll about how we are doomed to fail but if you guys are OK with it perhaps I am being over sensitive.

Maybe, maybe not, I have a mistrust of all things Essendon, as I read it "Hopefully the Suns will continue to get better ratings and membership numbers and be the one club on the GC who doesn't fail!!! " this is clearly a troll about how we are doomed to fail but if you guys are OK with it perhaps I am being over sensitive.

Not an expert troll or anything but if it was a troll something along the lines of

"Cold Toast iz da shyte town, n all da clubs fail! Its just a matta of time b4 da Cold Toast scums fold too" would of been more of a troll :p

Hard to believe this troglodyte has been elected to the Australian parliament.

Be very careful what you say about big Clive.

He might sail "Titanic 2" into distance from your house and launch missiles at you. If that does not succeed he has access to Chinese spies who can finish you off!!

If you reckon Clive rants and raves have a listen to Tasmania's Senate elect- an absolute space cadet!

At least PUP will spice up debate in Parliament. It has been a bit quiet since Pauline left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to believe this troglodyte has been elected to the Australian parliament.

Love the guy, brings forth the lulz in the Parliament now that the Greens are actually taking themselves seriously.

Also the fact that they are actually a viable (I use that word extremely loosely) 3rd option other than the ultra left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I unashamedly voted for the PUP. When it was a choice between narcissistic Rudd and bumbling Abbott we were always going to lose.

Voting for personality is like gambling - you'll always end up losing...

Except it wasnt just for personality. I was surprised by his policies, especially on refugees which is something I've become quite dissolution by the two main parties.

I personally quite like Abbott. I fail to see where the hatred towards him comes from.

I personally quite like Abbott. I fail to see where the hatred towards him comes from.
Two words.
Budgie Smugglers.

And that whole thing surrounding his broadband policy (Seriously, it's crap)

I'd rather vote for the guy in the cowboy hat than Abbott or Palmer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Don't jinx it ! :p
pouwya.jpg

Two words.
Budgie Smugglers.

And that whole thing surrounding his broadband policy (Seriously, it's crap)

I'd rather vote for the guy in the cowboy hat than Abbott or Palmer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah fair enough I like a stable well run economy without the bullshit of a Labor government. Thats just me.

Agree, decent man that appears to be trying to do the right thing. All the personality of a pencil though

He is sexist, he lets his religious views get in way of policy, is against equal marriage rights, when he was opposition leader he did everything he could to make the government fall apart and hurt the country for his own political gain rather than doing his best to help the country from opposition ect ect

Remove this Banner Ad

Soccer tycoon Clive Palmer attacks the Australian game on the GC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back