Song Contest Part IX, Host: NinjaSwan Theme: Summer. Jet Skis Due: 10PM AEDT Wensday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was swooped by a lone magpie once. I had blood streaming out of the back of my head.
Likewise but got me on the cheek - I was on crutches at the time too, the bastard.
Go Pies.

Just curious how someone justified 'Lone Bird' being part of the (title) theme?! Cool song but the only thing I can think of is being pecked to death by a bird lol.

Cause and effect of cuts and bruises. I'd say the nommer is a Hitchcock fan.

View attachment 452277

Mark Johnson got hit by a seagull.

I was swooped by a lone magpie once. I had blood streaming out of the back of my head.

Likewise but got me on the cheek - I was on crutches at the time too, the bastard.
Go Pies.
Thats nice.
I stubbed my toe this morning, doesn't mean 'Another brick in the wall' fits the ****ing theme!
Elton Johns Wig explain yourself sir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything to do with cuts and bruises. So, things that can cause cuts like swords, or punch for bruises etc. Also outcomes, so blood is from a cut.
Birds can cause cuts, as evidenced by magpies swooping and making you bleed. Case closed.

Birds can cause cuts, as evidenced by magpies swooping and making you bleed. Case closed.
Even if I accept your premise (which I dont as Im mentally sound). The only time magpies/plovers swoop is when they are nesting!
The very opposite of a 'Lone bird'.

My infant son scratched me with the corner of his fingernail once...
I should have nommed 'Beautiful boy'

Even if I accept your premise (which I dont as Im mentally sound). The only time magpies/plovers swoop is when they are nesting!
The very opposite of a 'Lone bird'.

My infant son scratched me with the corner of his fingernail once...
I should have nommed 'Beautiful boy'

Maybe "Black Fingernails, red wine" would have been accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back