Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Just posted on the music forum to plug the SC but it is pretty quiet in there - only 2-3 active threads on a good day, sometimes goes a few days without any. So not sure how moving the thread to that board [as I suggested] would be better??

Waiting to see if they can swap it
I've just submitted votes. I'm on nightshift so I want to get this out of the way. You said 18 songs but only 17. Will consider votes if that song gets updated.

5 was blatantly obvious, 4 votes will probably win the contest. 3 I nearly nommed myself but would have been a dog act given said person nommed it in a previous hosted round of mine.

I've just submitted votes. I'm on nightshift so I want to get this out of the way. You said 18 songs but only 17. Will consider votes if that song gets updated.

5 was blatantly obvious, 4 votes will probably win the contest. 3 I nearly nommed myself but would have been a dog act given said person nommed it in a previous hosted round of mine.
OK soz everyone pls note this banger has been added to the banger list in place of The Pretenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretenders and The Pretenders need a merge.
nuclear explosion GIF

Aww I love 80’s music but I wasn’t in the position to be able to nom or listen so right call to sit out. I hope those who entered loved the list.

Here are my belated votes. When I nominated before release and then voted a couple of hours after release on Friday night I had no chance of winning (Even by Sunday morning I wasn’t in the first few but was still in the pack).

5 John Mellencamp - Rooty Toot Toot Plugger35 DQ . Also can confirm that Plugger (the only one who hasn’t voted when I handed over to Chip an hour or two before deadline) didn’t submit votes to me either
4 Oso Oso - that’s what time does Ocha905 10th
3 Béla Fleck - UFO Tofu raskolnikov 8th
2 tacocat - Crimson Wave spudmaster 5th
1 Civic Video - Gold Riviat =2nd
BM Regionals - Rotator omgfridge 9th

Thank you Chipmunk posting the results with such flair at short notice and Fossie 32 for hosting this round.

Ooh TubbsFarquhar , is this still a thing ? :)
I'm gonna be honest, I haven't updated the Halls for months. Life got in the way, and I just never got around to it.

I might update it bit by bit later on to catch up, but that will just be for wins and number of contests.

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't updated the Halls for months. Life got in the way, and I just never got around to it.

I might update it bit by bit later on to catch up, but that will just be for wins and number of contests.
Is that a cue for a song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back