Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Nearing the halfway mark 6 lots of votes in with a tearaway leader on 15, next is on 11 with an even spread after that. Also a tearaway leader for the BM with 3 votes out of 6

Where my brain goes when that Tom Tom Club song plays

Might be unpopular but I dont like anything of theirs. I did have a lot of influence with Synth, and classic rock but just cant get a feel on these guys

Well it wasn't fixed up so my votes weren't counted and your original, incorrect tally was entered. Cheers for that.
My fault mate - did a quick and nasty job last night before bed. Forgot purps did an update the following page!
I've made the adjustments on the spreadsheet.
Ta mate :thumbsu: Didn't happen to give me another couple of wins by chance? 😇

There's as much chance of that of there is of me ending up with a couple more wins.

PS. No more canary yellow!
I still get that Chris Matthews song of yours on suggestions. Should have won that round

I still get that Chris Matthews song of yours on suggestions. Should have won that round
He had a mate who would yell out "play something good" at gigs. After he wrote a song called Something Good, that mate would then call out "now play something better".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's 'pardon', not 'what', when addressing old people...
#Respect

The quality of communication has declined significantly in recent times. It no longer upholds the standards of the past.

judge-judy-watch.gif

5. The The - This is the Day Plugger35
4. Sisters of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection Ocha905
3. New Order - Dream Attack omgfridge
2. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Slowly Goes the Night the fly
1. The Style Council - Speak Like a Child raskolnikov

Fossie 32, wrong thread.
Ahh **** I did almost everything perfectly
The results are here

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back