Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Loonerty, Theme: Alliteration, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Was 2nd in the coaches votes.
Yeah, and Daicos won it. I'd take the judgement of coaches over umpires despite the " uncontested stat padding" 🙄. You idiot Stokester.

Some good songs in that playlist as well as mine.

Still not as good as the song I nominated in the original Alliteration round though which should have won but finished third.

They need to introduce billy votes for the worst players in games to make it more interesting.

With a special guernsey?

In 20th place with 2 votes and 0 Billies, raskolnikov who nommed Culture Club - Changing Every Day

In 19th place with 3 votes and 2 Billies, NaturalDisaster who nommed Bauhaus - Hollow Hills

In 18th place with 5 votes and 4 Billies, the Billy winner, Saint who nommed Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl

In 17th place with 6 votes and 1 Billy, hotchilli who nommed Seth Sentry - Wrong One

In equal 15th place with 9 votes and 0 Billies, omgfridge who nommed Todd Terje - Alfonso Muskedunder and Plugger35 who nommed Ween - Baby Bitch

In 14th place with 10 votes and 4 Billies, por_please_ya who nommed Beduk - Koyver Kendini

In 13th place with 10 votes and 3 Billies, me who nommed Geordie Greep - Holy, Holy

In 12th place with 11 votes and 2 Billies, Callums_Guns who nommed Dua Lipa - Swan Song

In 11th place with 11 votes and 0 Billies, Fossie 32 who nommed Manfred Mann - Semi Detached Suburban Mr James

In 10th place with 13 votes and 1 Billy, Ocha905 who nommed Bad Bunny - Ojitos Lindos

In equal 8th place with 14 votes and 0 Billies, Stokey who nommed Para Pareja - Salsa Suprema and Chipmunk who nommed Baker Boy - Survive

In 7th place with 17 votes and 0 Billies, Riviat who nommed Collapse Under The Empire - Red Rain

In 6th place with 18 votes and 0 Billies, Ulahoopski who nommed Leon Bridges - Peaceful Place

In 5th place with 21 votes and 1 Billy, myblueroan who nommed The Milk Carton Kids - Younger Years

In 4th place with 27 votes and 1 Billy, TubbsFarquhar who nommed Tame Impala - Mind Mischief

In 3rd place with 27 votes and 0 Billies, spudmaster who nommed Pao Pamaki - Travel Inside

In 2nd place with 29 votes and 1 Billy, Lunchlady Doris who nommed Regurgitator - Blubber Boy

And the winner, with a whopping 44 votes and 0 Billies, JHF1870 who nommed The Verve - Weeping Willow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: The Verve - Weeping Willow
4: Seth Sentry - Wrong One
3: Pao Pamaki - Travel Inside
2: Dua Lipa - Swan Song
1: Baker Boy - Survive ft. Uncle Jack Charles

B: Geordie Greep - Holy Holy

HM:
Bedük - Koyver Kendini
Bad Bunny (ft. Bomba Estéreo) - Ojitos Lindos

5 - The Milk Carton Kids - Younger Years - grudgingly - myblueroan You pinched my nom! Great taste!
4 - Pao Pamaki - Travel Inside spudmaster - Lovely
3 - The Verve - Weeping Willow JHF1870 - Classic
2 - Salsa Suprema - Para Pareja Stokey
1 - Tame Impala - Mind Mischief TubbsFarquhar - was very close to nomming this too, lucky I didn't try

BM - Geordie Greep - Holy, Holy

Jesus I'm out of synch. 3 of the top 4 were the worst songs on the playlist.

5. Salsa Suprema - "Para Pareja" I hear Latin music, I give 5 votes. Stokey
4. Collapse Under the Empire - "Red Rain" - Gave the playlist a welcome edge. Riviat
3. Pao Pamaki - "Travel Inside" Beautiful spudmaster
2. Culture Club - "Changing Every Day" raskolnikov
1. Dua Lipa - "Swan Song" Callums_Guns

Billy. Regurgitator - "Blubber Boy" I don't get this band.

BOTES

5:
Pao Pamaki - "Travel Inside" spudmaster
4: Baker Boy feat. Uncle Jack Charles - "Survive" Chipmunk
3: The Verve - "Weeping Willow" JHF1870
2: Seth Sentry - "Wrong One" hotchilli
1: Leon Bridges - "Peaceful Place" Ulahoopski

BM: Bauhaus - "Hollow Hills" NaturalDisaster
james franco wtf GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Loonerty, Theme: Alliteration, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back