Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Loonerty, Theme: Alliteration, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

james franco wtf GIF
I honestly had no Billies lol. But I guess yours had some strange elements I didn't like so it's a bit harsh.
I'll give it credit for the atmosphere though :)

Jesus I'm out of synch. 3 of the top 4 were the worst songs on the playlist.

5. Salsa Suprema - "Para Pareja" I hear Latin music, I give 5 votes. Stokey
4. Collapse Under the Empire - "Red Rain" - Gave the playlist a welcome edge. Riviat
3. Pao Pamaki - "Travel Inside" Beautiful spudmaster
2. Culture Club - "Changing Every Day" raskolnikov
1. Dua Lipa - "Swan Song" Callums_Guns

Billy. Regurgitator - "Blubber Boy" I don't get this band.
Mind Mischief in the 3 worst songs on the playlist?

Ocha...

Mind Mischief in the 3 worst songs on the playlist?

Ocha...
Probably not if you've hearing it for the first time but I was done with Lonerism after a couple of plays when it came out. Perhaps controversially it's my least favourite TP album (Currents > Innerspeaker > Slow Rush > Lonerism). The others still get occasional burn.

I also really enjoyed the playlist so put it in that context (Mind Michief is by no means bad).

Wow. Did a lot better than the first time it nommed.

Sorry for being late. Been so tired this week.

Theme is your favorite album covers. Nom a song from one of your favorite album covers.

If you can link a song with the cover as the thumbnail that would be great. If not, no fret.

No double up albums

Also vote for your favorite album cover

Nominations due 9pm Thursday

Votes due 8pm Sunday

Last edited:
Sorry for being late. Been so tired this week.
Understandable if you were born in 1870 mate. Congrats on the win!

Votes due 8pm Sunday
I like this idea - skip the whole nomming kerfuffle and get straight to the voting.
[ FYI: usually have a 'nominations due at such and such time type message with the release of the theme, then the 'votes due' type message with the release of the playlist].
Nice idea with the album cover art theme - sets us on an adventure :thumbsupv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Loonerty, Theme: Alliteration, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back