Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I’m currently travelling, won’t have time to participate let alone host this round.

Marlon Brando Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

If Riviat cant host. I think he is working. Ill host with the theme.

anything found under the ocean or in. Creative links apply.

Its already 11am so happy to get rolling if everyone is keen

Last edited:
If Riviat cant host. I think he is working. Ill host with the theme.

anything found under the ocean or in. Creative links apply.

Its already 11am so happy to get rolling if everyone is keen
Go for it Purple!

What the hell do I do with the nom & votes I've already sent you?
You'll have to forget you ever saw that nom... It's mine now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. Theme is anything under the ocean or in it.

Creatures, plantlife, sand, water, salt, Titanic etc. Will accept creative links.

No prev podiums this time. Noms due by Tuesday 10am

Creatures, plantlife, sand, water, salt, Titanic etc. Will accept creative links.

Pineapples?

Thanks for hosting
When will votes be due?
(Asking as it influences whether I enter kr not)

When are you able to vote
I would be listening and voting across late Wednesday night and Thursday morning (mainly) so an anytime Thursday deadline (10am absolute earliest but noon or evening would be even better) means I’m /in. If it’s the usual Wednesday evening deadline I’m /out.

Also, thanks for checking but if Thursday doesn’t suit you please just go with what works for you

I’m a big advocate for hosting in a way that suits you

In the first round I entered I was beaten to both my first and second choice noms (which won and otherwise podiumed respectively) and flopped with my actual nom. It was a sea related theme too. Good times.

I would be listening and voting across late Wednesday night and Thursday morning (mainly) so an anytime Thursday deadline (10am absolute earliest but noon or evening would be even better) means I’m /in. If it’s the usual Wednesday evening deadline I’m /out.

Also, thanks for checking but if Thursday doesn’t suit you please just go with what works for you

I’m a big advocate for hosting in a way that suits you
ill be at work so unlikely to release at 12 and 5pm Thursday might be too late. Im happy to accomodate if people arent bothered by that time on Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back