Song Contest Part XXII, Host: LunchladyDoris, Theme: Mind/Mood Altering Substances, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

5. bbno$ -> Two spudmaster
4. Ryan Heard -> Breakdown Fossie 32
3. Charli -> Guess Chipmunk
2. Travis - > Bus JHF1870
1. Jack White -> That’s how I’m Feeling spinynorman

Billy - Cat Empire -> La Gracias TheFly
Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Where you go? Sept oct are best times to travel. Beat the crowds and weather is nicer.
Flinders, so WI-FI has been a bit unreliable. Still plenty of people around, but at least it's just before it gets too hot.

Who knows, maybe I've crossed paths with Purple7x08_24. I have seen a few WA license plates.

5. MJ Lenderman - She's Leaving You Lunchlady Doris
4. Charli XCX & Lorde - Girl, So Confusing omgfridge
3. The Smile - Zero Sum Plugger35
2. Sabrina Carpenter - Taste DemurePrincess
1. Charli XCX & Billie Eilish - Guess Chipmunk

Billy. Eminem - Somebody Save Me Callums_Guns

As I’ve avoided pretty much anything by Eminem for over a decade, that song really depressed me.

As I’ve avoided pretty much anything by Eminem for over a decade, that song really depressed me.

Yeah it was when the nommer decided to nom effectively a version of Ozzy Osbourne’s Changes, when he’s actually done a lot of good stuff on his return 😂

I'm out all weekend Doris. I'll be a DQ at best, so I'm out sorry. This would have been my nom though:

Such a shame. Ive come to love your thick punk rock beats. The 90s was a great period of discovery.
Flinders, so WI-FI has been a bit unreliable. Still plenty of people around, but at least it's just before it gets too hot.

Who knows, maybe I've crossed paths with Purple7x08_24. I have seen a few WA license plates.
Wow. Flinders Ranges is one of tge best hiking spots. Did Remarkable as kids Mambray Creek for school, Aligator George in 2015 and alao went to Leigh Creek. Still got so much to do and will do Wilpena Pound one day.

I just got back from the Fleurieu and did 10k hike of the Heysen from Cape Jervis. I need to do it in 3 day runs and get picked up.

Ive now got this crazy idea to bucket list the whole 1200km.

1000013377.jpg

Such a shame. Ive come to love your thick punk rock beats. The 90s was a great period of discovery.

Wow. Flinders Ranges is one of tge best hiking spots. Did Remarkable as kids Mambray Creek for school, Aligator George in 2015 and alao went to Leigh Creek. Still got so much to do and will do Wilpena Pound one day.

I just got back from the Fleurieu and did 10k hike of the Heysen from Cape Jervis. I need to do it in 3 day runs and get picked up.

View attachment 2137170
SA - heaps good ❤️

View attachment 2137170
Never fear Doris, my punk rock stylings and I will return in due course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2137170
Snowy Mountains is elite hiking country. Yesterday I did a 20km loop from Charlotte's Pass to Kosciuszko, Seaman's Hut and back around. Jawdropping scenery. Best hike ever.
20241009_110135.jpg

20241009_113245.jpg

20241009_104850.jpg

20241009_123304.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: LunchladyDoris, Theme: Mind/Mood Altering Substances, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back