Song Contest Part XXII, Host: LunchladyDoris, Theme: Mind/Mood Altering Substances, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Great country. I did a heap of hiking in the Buller/Stirling area back in my youth. Miss it.
Ha, I did an overnight hike to Mt Stirling when I was maybe 16? Really want to do the full Alpine track from Walhalla to Canberra one day (several weeks).

Ha, I did an overnight hike to Mt Stirling when I was maybe 16? Really want to do the full Alpine track from Walhalla to Canberra one day (several weeks).
Would love to do more. Hiked mostly Stirling/Bluff/Howitt high planes and the Cross Cut Saw to Mt Cobbler. Where all Man from Snowy River filming was done. Would love to go futher up to Hotham and Feathertop.

I did a hike in Switzerland when I was in Interlaken as I didn't have enough money to get the train up to the top of Jungfrau.

A+magnificent+view+of+the+Bernese+Oberland+from+First+Station.JPG

I'm glad I did the hike instead, you get to see a lot more on a hike than a train but I was knackered at the end of that hike.

I did a hike in Switzerland when I was in Interlaken as I didn't have enough money to get the train up to the top of Jungfrau.

A+magnificent+view+of+the+Bernese+Oberland+from+First+Station.JPG

I'm glad I did the hike instead, you get to see a lot more on a hike than a train but I was knackered at the end of that hike.
I need to ask… did you yodel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: LunchladyDoris, Theme: Mind/Mood Altering Substances, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back