Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

One of these songs was on my list.

I think we need to promote the SC i the music forum.

Wosh is it possible or ok to do one of those promotional type messages for all users in the music forums? I keep getting them for various threads on cricket and tipping etc.

I dont know how else we can keep this game thriving
We can move the whole thread to the music board for a couple of rounds, kinda like an exhibition and we can put an announcement up…then move it back here and maybe drag some people over.
But I’d do it after the footy is over.

#songcontestupdate
With 7 sets of votes counted it's time for a halftime update.
The leader is on 13 votes, just ahead of two songs on equal second (11 votes) and several others just behind that. Surprisingly, all the donuts have been eaten and there isn't even a song with only billies but no votes. In other words, it's still anyone's game.

Boted. Another huge CrossFit weekend. I'll won't be up for the results. In the highly unlikely situation I win you'll have to wait til the morning for the theme.
Wow! I didn't even know you did Crossfit :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#SongContestResults

BILLY WINNER

In 13th Place is Not in the Biblical Sense by Emily's Sassy Lime with 6 votes & 5 Billies (B2BB1BB3), nominated by dogs105

1725798934641.png

In 12th Place is Мыным кельше (Mynym keljše) by Муржол Underground (Murdžol Underground) with 7 votes & 1 Billies (B43), nominated by por_please_ya
In 11th Place is Rotor by Alex Stein with 13 votes & 2 Billies (B42151B), nominated by Purple7x08_24

In a sign of how close this round is. 11th place got 13. The winner got 18!

#SongContestResults

In 10th Place is that's what time does by Oso Oso with 13 votes & 1 Billies (44B5), nominated by Ocha905
In 9th Place is Rotator by Regionals with 14 votes & 1 Billies (55B4), nominated by omgfridge
In 8th Place is UFO Tofu by Bela Fleck And The Flecktones with 14 votes & 0 Billies (134321), nominated by raskolnikov
In 7th Place is Aibohphobia by Shakey Graves with 15 votes & 0 Billies (14433), nominated by Ulahoopski
In 6th Place is Hannah by Freelance Whales with 16 votes & 0 Billies (532222), nominated by myblueroan

#SongContestResults

BILLY WINNER

In 13th Place is Not in the Biblical Sense by Emily's Sassy Lime with 6 votes & 5 Billies (B2BB1BB3), nominated by dogs105

View attachment 2105449

In 12th Place is Мыным кельше (Mynym keljše) by Муржол Underground (Murdžol Underground) with 7 votes & 1 Billies (B43), nominated by por_please_ya
In 11th Place is Rotor by Alex Stein with 13 votes & 2 Billies (B42151B), nominated by Purple7x08_24

In a sign of how close this round is. 11th place got 13. The winner got 18!
Thanks for the two who voted for my Udmurt hip hop song :p "Mynym keljše" means "I like" in that language.

So 5th-2nd all got 17 votes, and the winner on 18.

#SongContestResults

FIFTH PLACE

In 5th Place is Crimson Wave by Tacocat with 17 votes & 1 Billies (32B4251), nominated by spudmaster

Top 4 are:

Chipmunk
Fossie 32
MWPP
Riviat

And the artists ...

Civic Video
Fred Again..
Georgio Poi
Raconteurs

Which means we also have a potential HALL OF FAME if MWPP gets the win. Will she do it?

Amazon GIF by NFL On Prime Video

#SongContestResults

EQUAL SECOND

In 2nd Place is Gold by Civic Video with 17 votes & 0 Billies (234251), nominated by Riviat
In 2nd Place is Level by The Ranconteurs with 17 votes & 0 Billies (51344), nominated by Fossie 32
In 2nd Place is Hannah (the sun) by Fred Again with 17 votes & 0 Billies (31535), nominated by Chipmunk

WINNER

In 1st Place is Ossesso by Giorgio Poi with 18 votes & 0 Billies (4231512), nominated by MWPP

BOTES

5:
Oso Oso - "That's What Time Does" Ocha905
4: Regionals - "Rotator" omgfridge
3: Fred again... - "Hannah (The Sun)" Chipmunk
2: Giorgio Poi - "Ossesso" MWPP WOO HOO!! <3
1: Alex Stein - "Rotor" Purple7x08_24

BM: Emily's Sassy Lime - "Not In The Biblical Sense" dogs105

5: The Raconteurs - Level Fossie 32

4: Oso Oso - That's What Time Does Ocha905

3: Civic Video - Gold Riviat

2: Taco Cat - Crimson Wave spudmaster

1: Shakey Graves - Aibohphobia Ulahoopski

Billy: Alex Stein - Rotor

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back