Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Noms Due: Thursday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

It's DP...do I really have to tell you?šŸ˜›
Horsey!

why dont you love me GIF

This could be an interesting round for Port supporters. Ive had some disagreements with Reich about Connor Rozee

This could be an interesting round for Port supporters. Ive had some disagreements with Reich about Connor Rozee
That reminds me I haven't tagged MP_

Host Update -

25 noms so far. Awesome to see such an influx of newbies. Welcome aboard to each and every one of you. Because I'm really time poor today and the sheer amount of new players I've given them an exception to the "No Previous Noms" rule. Just awesome to see some new faces. Apologies if it takes awhile to reply to your PM. I will definitely be able to get to them by this evening.

Host Update -

25 noms so far. Awesome to see such an influx of newbies. Welcome aboard to each and every one of you. Because I'm really time poor today and the sheer amount of new players I've given them an exception to the "No Previous Noms" rule. Just awesome to see some new faces. Apologies if it takes awhile to reply to your PM. I will definitely be able to get to them by this evening.
If I stop annoying youā€¦ sure you can šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's 6 debutants so far if that's what you mean. Not even future Riviat could vote this early!
Royal Blues is very music savvy. He does fun stuff in our Carlton thread around trade time, linking cryptic trade clues to songs.šŸ˜„

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Noms Due: Thursday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back