Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like most people weren't happy with their team's season so there can't be many Brisbane supporters that nommed songs.
Anyone guess the connection with Son of a Preacher Man? I know Bob Murphy's old man was a priest..but he wasn't playing this season.

Anyone guess the connection with Son of a Preacher Man? I know Bob Murphy's old man was a priest..but he wasn't playing this season.
'
No idea about that one or what that is supposed to mean for a team's season.

'
No idea about that one or what that is supposed to mean for a team's season.
Dusty?

Even then, that's just a name, it doesn't really reflect on Richmond or GC's seasons.

'No previous noms'
the rules GIF

'No previous noms'
the rules GIF
Host waived said rule for the newcomers to make their nomming process a little more user-friendly. Hazing starts second round if they make it through :sneaky:
Die Season 3 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'No previous noms'
the rules GIF
Host Update -

25 noms so far. Awesome to see such an influx of newbies. Welcome aboard to each and every one of you. Because I'm really time poor today and the sheer amount of new players I've given them an exception to the "No Previous Noms" rule. Just awesome to see some new faces. Apologies if it takes awhile to reply to your PM. I will definitely be able to get to them by this evening.
Due to the above I couldn't reject noms of multiple debutants, show them where to find the spreadsheet, use the search function etc. Using the playlist is difficult enough apparently.
I've broken my own number 1 rule for this as it's better to get new faces in the door than potentially turn them away over a rule.

#SongContestNominations
#SongContestPlaylist

Thanks to everyone for participating including the 7 debutants!

Most importantly - If I've forgotten to include your song please let me know, preferably including a public shaming and a #worsthostever tag.

For those new to the SC -

Listen to the playlist (optional for some :p)
Send me via PM your votes for your 5 favourite songs and least favourite song (aka the "Billy") in this format -

Billy.

With "5." being your favourite song and thus getting 5 votes.

You can't vote for your own song.

Please vote before 10pm EST this Sunday when I'll release the results.

May you enjoy this playlist more than most of us enjoyed the 2024 AFL season.

Speaking of debutants there's actually 8, I'd forgotten to mention Robertio , please find the playlist and voting info in the above post. A belated welcome aboard! Luckily I'd added their song at least.

Speaking of debutants there's actually 8, I'd forgotten to mention Robertio , please find the playlist and voting info in the above post. A belated welcome aboard! Luckily I'd added their song at least.
As if he’s a virgin anything 🤦‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back