Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Robertio.

Did you have another name?

And why do I feel like DemurePrincess has been around a while but with a new account?
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Host Update -

We have a new world record for fastest voter.
9 people have voted and the current leader is one of the debutants on 14.
Billy's are spread out with the leader on 2.
8 donuts are left.
I'm just halfway through the playlist and already have some tough decisions.

Host Update -

We have a new world record for fastest voter.
9 people have voted and the current leader is one of the debutants on 14.
Billy's are spread out with the leader on 2.
8 donuts are left.
I'm just halfway through the playlist and already have some tough decisions.
Yeah it was rough to narrow down to 5 this week. I put a lot of HM's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched a great doco on SBS about Cold Chisel's The Last Stand concert.

That reminds me of being back in primary school when we had to pair up and pick a song to do an aerobics routine for the class.

The other pairs chose songs like Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go Go but me and a mate hated aerobics so we chose this song.

That wasn't that popular but even back in primary school I had musical integrity, I wasn't selling out with a popular aerobics song.

Small host update:

13 have voted, a different debutant is the pacesetter on 16.
Only 3 donuts left.

The reason I've given this pitiful update is mainly to let those still to vote know that I'm unlikely to reply until Sunday arvo (but will try to late tonight).

I just watched a great doco on SBS about Cold Chisel's The Last Stand concert.

That reminds me of being back in primary school when we had to pair up and pick a song to do an aerobics routine for the class.

The other pairs chose songs like Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go Go but me and a mate hated aerobics so we chose this song.

That wasn't that popular but even back in primary school I had musical integrity, I wasn't selling out with a popular aerobics song.

Did you incorporate drinking bottles of vodka, abusing A listers in the crowd and smashing jugs of beer into your routine?

Jimmy was very energetic.

Did you incorporate drinking bottles of vodka, abusing A listers in the crowd and smashing jugs of beer into your routine?

We were a bit too young to be drinking bottles of vodka, I guess we could have pretended by drinking bottles of water instead.

Amazing that Jimmy could get through a whole gig with how much he drank back then, even more amazing is that he's still alive.

He's slowed down a lot now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back