Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Host update with nag and tags to vote -

20 have voted so far.
Like clockwork there's a new leader on 21.
The billy leader is on 3.
1 surprising donut left.

Still need votes from - Plugger35 Tonga Bob RoyalBlues Toump Ass 1990crow please.

So can you vote for your own song first? Asking for a friend.
Yeah nah.
We always think our own song is worthy of lots of votes. Naturally!😀

Yeah nah.
We always think our own song is worthy of lots of votes. Naturally!😀
With such very high-quality nominations and so little separating each entrant, I would place my own at number 1 because I thought of it and I want to win. Taking nothing away from anyone else's suggestions, everyone should be very proud of their songs.

I would give my own song 5 votes every time if I could and so would most people but that is against the rules.

Anyway I've just sent in my votes, if your song was one of the songs that related to St Kilda's season you are a chance of votes.

I would give my own song 5 votes every time if I could and so would most people but that is against the rules.

Anyway I've just sent in my votes, if your song was one of the songs that related to St Kilda's season you are a chance of votes.
So that's how you're playin' it Mister Pluggah.
deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
With such very high-quality nominations and so little separating each entrant, I would place my own at number 1 because I thought of it and I want to win. Taking nothing away from anyone else's suggestions, everyone should be very proud of their songs.
I can already see you fitting in around here nicely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All songs would likely get their nommers 5 - effectively we'd just be removing votes from the pool. I know my own noms are often clearly the objectively best.

All songs would likely get their nommers 5 - effectively we'd just be removing votes from the pool. I know my own noms are often clearly the objectively best.
On a very odd occasion I might give my nom 4 :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: AFL Team Season Review, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back