Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Fossie 32, Theme: Inspirational Songs, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Ocha905 this is why I’m having trouble

Being a DJ involves entertaining individuals engaged in activities deemed immoral in Islam, making the money earned from such endeavors is considered haram (forbidden). Muslim DJs should seek alternative employment for the sake of Allah hoping that He will provide better jobs," Muleme said.
DJ Khaled is a Muslim 😂.

Due to religious reasons or because he's shit?
Hey I just remembered to tell you thst I love how you chose foreign words for your themes because I do the same.

No I wasnt dreaminf about you or the SC. i went to bed early from a migraine and now I cant gwt back to sleep. I was dreaming about portals.

Hey I just remembered to tell you thst I love how you chose foreign words for your themes because I do the same.

No I wasnt dreaminf about you or the SC. i went to bed early from a migraine and now I cant gwt back to sleep. I was dreaming about portals.
You were dreaming about porps?

EDIT: Sorry read that wrong.

I was dreaming about portals.
Cake Atlas GIF by NVIDIA GeForce

Almost at the halfway mark votes-wise and the voting is all over the shop. Half the songs could still genuinely win and/or win the Billy. The Billy Av will be making a return btw.

I won't be able to get to votes until this afternoon at the earliest. Then the nagging and tagging will begin as well.

Now whle im trying to pack my car some guy swiftly swaps my cars chip then I couldnt drive it. Then I was $1 short for my coffee.then I got in a fight and won against each of the scammers. Oh and then i found a cute little dog that I adopted but later realized he was some Westworld type AI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I ever start playing video games again I will try Portal and Portal 2. Haven't heard one bad word against them.
They are excellent, highly recommend. Portal 2 is even better than the first one, the story was more in depth and well-thought out.

Now whle im trying to pack my car some guy swiftly swaps my cars chip then I couldnt drive it. Then I was $1 short for my coffee.then I got in a fight and won against each of the scammers. Oh and then i found a cute little dog that I adopted but later realized he was some Westworld type AI
Portal Feel Something GIF by bea miller

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Fossie 32, Theme: Inspirational Songs, Votes Due: Sunday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back