Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Votes Due: Sunday 10:30pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Update/Nag and Tag -

Deadline is just under 1.5 hrs. There's been some separation recently but the winner is still open for roughly 6 songs. There's 2 surprising Billy leaders as well to potentially separate.

Just need votes from Stokey JoshWoodenSpoon Saint Tonga Bob and MP_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only voted for songs from Islamic countries, not Yanks who decided they wanted to be Muslim.

What about a Yank whose father was Muslim, was raised a Muslim from birth, attended a Muslim school and was bullied for being Muslim after 9/11?

It's an old photo. He's racked up too many DUI's since.
Postman-Pat-and-Jess-in-van.gif
P.P: Jess, there's a rumour you've been hanging out at that feline bar again.
Jess: Damn that little snitch furball. I knew I couldn't trust him.

#SongContestResults

In 20th Place is Face of Love by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Eddie Vedder with 0 votes & 1 Billies (B), nominated by Ulahoopski
In 19th Place is Glycerine by Wanaka with 1 votes & 1 Billies (1B), nominated by Harvey Manfrenjensenden
In 18th Place is Beni Iyi Saniyorlar by Oğuzhan Koç with 2 votes & 0 Billies (2), nominated by Purple7x08_24
In 17th Place is El Tannoura by Fares Karam with 4 votes & 0 Billies (13), nominated by Callums_Guns

Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I gave some of these underrated noms votes. It's great to see the ukulele Prince back.

#SongContestResults

In 20th Place is Face of Love by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Eddie Vedder with 0 votes & 1 Billies (B), nominated by Ulahoopski
In 19th Place is Glycerine by Wanaka with 1 votes & 1 Billies (1B), nominated by Harvey Manfrenjensenden
In 18th Place is Beni Iyi Saniyorlar by Oğuzhan Koç with 2 votes & 0 Billies (2), nominated by Purple7x08_24
In 17th Place is El Tannoura by Fares Karam with 4 votes & 0 Billies (13), nominated by Callums_Guns

Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I gave some of these underrated noms votes. It's great to see the ukulele Prince back.

Wow. I thought Ula's nom would be in the running for the win.

#SongContestResults

**** off you heathen morons.

#SongContestResults

In Equal 15th Place is Islamic Trance by Malik ibn Anas DJ with 6 votes & 0 Billies (51), nominated by MP_
In Equal 15th Place is Who Is The Loved One by Sami Yusuf with 6 votes & 0 Billies (24), nominated by giantroo
In 14th Place is My Mind's Sedate by Shihad with 8 votes & 0 Billies (332), nominated by Tonga Bob
In 13th Place is Parti by maNga with 12 votes & 1 Billies (52B5), nominated by por_please_ya
In 12th Place is Merusak Kesenangan by Dongker with 13 votes & 4 Billies (BB531BB4), nominated by Saint

It was an honour to have the King of the North (board), Giantroo join this contest! Thanks for your input!

This batch has a great variety in general. I thought Shihad might win but the contestants seemingly enjoyed the authentic stuff.

What about a Yank whose father was Muslim, was raised a Muslim from birth, attended a Muslim school and was bullied for being Muslim after 9/11?

He's still living in America. I wanted to hear music from Muslim countries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Votes Due: Sunday 10:30pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back